Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

Lionheart1337

Well, not just orientation, but mental.disorders, sexual harassment, anything pertaining to discrimination... Just wondering.mainly if I should be honest and open, go with the flow or.just keep.my.mouth shut... Ty in.advance

Indecisi0n

Well, not just orientation, but mental.disorders, sexual harassment, anything pertaining to discrimination... Just wondering.mainly if I should be honest and open, go with the flow or.just keep.my.mouth shut... Ty in.advance

All depends on your center. Some are accepting others not so much. It's not a problem here. We have a employee who identifies as a rabbit and no one gives him any crap. He hops around the center and does his work and that's all that anyone cares about.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Just wondering how this works, what to say and what not to say... I also have bi polar disorder.. Had an interview last week... No call yet ;)

Why. On Earth. Would this even be something you're wondering about right now?

Preface, I'm straight, for whatever that matters. But I've never once gone into work, and felt I had to let my coworkers or boss know what my preferred orifices are.

Go to work.
Get your work done.
Don't make any drama.

You'd be a valuable asset to your center/hub.

Lionheart1337

Why. On Earth. Would this even be something you're wondering about right now?

Preface, I'm straight, for whatever that matters. But I've never once gone into work, and felt I had to let my coworkers or boss know what my preferred orifices are.

Go to work.
Get your work done.
Don't make any drama.

You'd be a valuable asset to your center/hub.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Just wondering how this works, what to say and what not to say... I also have bi polar disorder.. Had an interview last week... No call yet ;)
Don't ask don't tell. Sexual orientation isn't anyones business weather you're gay or straight. I remember when I was an hourly in the sort aisle and all people did was gossip about other people. You'd think women gossip more than men... Think again. Keep your business to yourself. Upsers are harsh. Take a good look at this forum.

tadpole

Don't ask don't tell. Sexual orientation isn't anyones business weather you're gay or straight. I remember when I was an hourly in the sort aisle and all people did was gossip about other people. You'd think women gossip more than men... Think again. Keep your business to yourself. Upsers are harsh. Take a good look at this forum.
Don’t ask don’t tell? So we all shouldn’t ever mention our husbands and wives?