Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

You should think about it !!
Number one I can't stand too much time behind the wheel. Number 2 I'm not going to the bottom of the list
Number 3 we don't have a lot of feeder runs out of my building and I don't feel like transferring and giving up my 15 minute drive time and trade it in for an hour + drive

I'll will finish up where I am.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Number one I can't stand too much time behind the wheel. Number 2 I'm not going to the bottom of the list
Number 3 we don't have a lot of feeder runs out of my building and I don't feel like transferring and giving up my 15 minute drive time and trade it in for an hour + drive

I'll will finish up where I am.
Can’t say that I blame you

wilberforce15

It's so odd to hear this question.

This is a company that will fire anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable, if you just make up something and report it as a member of the appropriate victim class. If you play your cards right, you'll get your own private bathroom or be free to use whichever one you tell HR you'd like to use. And people will be disciplined for any objection.

Get hired and you're untouchable. Any move against you by management can be called instant discrimination and you win big either way.