Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hunessly I'm flattered regardless of the gender of the person that is hitting on me. But to the OP: It's really an amazingly stupid question to ask. It's not like it's something they ask at just about ANY job interview. Unless you feel the need to flaunt your sexuality it won't come up. I've never heard of a straight guy telling interviewers "Oh, by the way, I like sticking it in vaginas", so why would you say anything about what you like sticking it in?

I’am thinking he’s more of a catcher

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No one feelings are hurt but yours. I bet you'd be uncomfortable with 2 guys making out in front of you whike standing in line to get something at the store vs a heterosexual couple. No one wants to hit on you anyway. You're probably ugly like your personality.

Nobody wants to see that

What would make you want to do that while “standing in line to get something at the store”

Weirdo

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Nobody wants to see that

What would make you want to do that while “standing in line to get something at the store”

Weirdo
Some people who are infatuated with each other often do that. I could care less. Doesn't bother me. I'd be doing the same whenever I decide to get back in a relationship

El Correcto

god is dead
Some gay men don’t pass as straight very well. They very feminine and openly present as a flaming homo. It’s not as simple as don’t ask don’t tell for them.

You also don’t realize when your straight how often sexuality comes up in casual talks. Not like sex stuff but like do you have a girlfriend, do you have any kids, are you trying to get married, that girl on my route is interested in you and asking about you, blah blah blah.

So it’s not really that simple even for guys who pass as straight but live openly gay and mind their own business.

The only people I’ve ever told at work I was gay is my union steward and my center manager at the time. The center manager because a supervisor I didn’t like was making ignorant statements around me and my steward because a coworker found out I was gay from outside of work and was making ignorant comments. I had the steward talk to him instead of filing a formal hr complaint against the harassment.

Indecisi0n

Some gay men don’t pass as straight very well. They very feminine and openly present as a flaming homo. It’s not as simple as don’t ask don’t tell for them.

You also don’t realize when your straight how often sexuality comes up in casual talks. Not like sex stuff but like do you have a girlfriend, do you have any kids, are you trying to get married, that girl on my route is interested in you and asking about you, blah blah blah.

So it’s not really that simple even for guys who pass as straight but live openly gay and mind their own business.

The only people I’ve ever told at work I was gay is my union steward and my center manager at the time. The center manager because a supervisor I didn’t like was making ignorant statements around me and my steward because a coworker found out I was gay from outside of work and was making ignorant comments. I had the steward talk to him instead of filing a formal hr complaint against the harassment.
U gay ?!

El Correcto

god is dead
I wouldn’t send another teamster to panel over making some stupid judgement calls, but supervisor, I wish they would.

Then again if a teamster member continued to pursue that path I’d have no problem filing formal complaints against them.

El Correcto

god is dead
If op reads it I’m just giving him advice on how to handle someone outing him as gay or making inflammatory comments around him without knowing.

You don’t want to have him running to HR the second another member hurts his feelings.

You still try to let the union handle union problems first. The union is anti-discrimination, it’s even in the pledge.

Indecisi0n

If op reads it I’m just giving him advice on how to handle someone outing him as gay or making inflammatory comments around him without knowing.

You don’t want to have him running to HR the second another member hurts his feelings.

You still try to let the union handle union problems first. The union is anti-discrimination, it’s even in the pledge.
I agree . My friend wants to know if you want to come over and watch the Lion King ?