Can I catch a break here?

First of all, let me preface by saying that I am currently in my 30 day probationary period. With that being said, I have a line supervisor that has a unique issue I haven't encountered in previous jobs. He has his days where he is happy go lucky and everything is cool. But then all that has to happen is he gets angry with one person, doesn't matter who it is, and then he is mad at the whole world. It definitely doesn't do much to increase team morale and frankly it is downright stressful to have your supervisor jumping down your throat or mistreating you when you have done nothing wrong. Just kind of anonymously venting here to let go of some of the frustrations this is causing. Thanks for listening.

First of all, let me preface by saying that I am currently in my 30 day probationary period. With that being said, I have a line supervisor that has a unique issue I haven't encountered in previous jobs. He has his days where he is happy go lucky and everything is cool. But then all that has to happen is he gets angry with one person, doesn't matter who it is, and then he is mad at the whole world. It definitely doesn't do much to increase team morale and frankly it is downright stressful to have your supervisor jumping down your throat or mistreating you when you have done nothing wrong. Just kind of anonymously venting here to let go of some of the frustrations this is causing. Thanks for listening.
Welcome to BROWN!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wah. Lift package...put package down...rinse and repeat.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ive is still the worst driver. but yet,they still pay me!
Go figure??

For the record,I do not drive for Fedex!
Ive is still the worst driver. but yet,they still pay me!
Go figure??

For the record,I do not drive for Fedex!
And they want you to work extra even though you're the worst. Fedex...lol....I think I make more an hour than most Fedex drivers!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
They can move you to a diff area with a diff supe. Ask to be put somewhere else politely.

Less Runnin, More Stunnin

He's not being harassed so that may fall on deaf ears.
If it was every day with warning letters and over-supervising, then yes.

IMO, Find some amusement in his tirades and just keep on working.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Everyone I know that has been here around the time I started has been told at least once that they are the worst driver , employee etc. it is a common statement. Meant to make you work harder. They use it all the time.