Can I Get An Answer For This?

Jr.

What are the typical shifts for a driver helper? Is it all random and various shifts? Also... will I have the same driver everyday? Reason I asked cause my 1st day way yesterday and I had a driver who said I was awesome and wish he could have me everyday... But today I will have a different driver :(

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
You can always request to work with him, & he with you. There are never any guarantees, though. They'll send you where they need you. Just be safe and make the best of it. Good luck and hope you have some fun!

What are the typical shifts for a driver helper? Is it all random and various shifts? Also... will I have the same driver everyday? Reason I asked cause my 1st day way yesterday and I had a driver who said I was awesome and wish he could have me everyday... But today I will have a different driver :(

He probably says that to all his helpers.

UPS Lifer

If you are looking for more work, ask for am shifts and if the driver is finished with you, call in to the center and let them know you are willing to work with another driver if they need you. BUT, make sure you work your way up to this because you could burn yourself out if your muscles aren't up to the workout. Make sure you stay hydrated, keep up your caloric intake and wear sturdy, comfortable footwear that will support your arches. Sprained ankles gets a lot of helpers. Make sure you use clear pathways and don't take shortcuts through grass and shrubbery that can hide obstacles ...especially at night.
Have a great peak season!