can I leave a driver a message on the website like with fedex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4vrsv4r

I would like to leave a note for the driver on how to get to my apartment, there's a problem a lot of the time

I can do it from the tracking page with fedex but ups seems to want me to sign up for "my choice" then gave an unknown error when I tried, is this correct or am I hopefully doing something wrong?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I would like to leave a note for the driver on how to get to my apartment, there's a problem a lot of the time

I can do it from the tracking page with fedex but ups seems to want me to sign up for "my choice" then gave an unknown error when I tried, is this correct or am I hopefully doing something wrong?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

How to get to your apartment is actually at the bottom of his list of things that will make his day easier.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Drugs?...Usually is.

barnyard

KTM rider
Setting up a MyChoice account is how you would do it. That will allow you to set up delivery instructions. If the website is not working, contact UPS, this site is not affiliated with UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.