Can management change me from m-friend to Tue-sat

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
18 months after ratification will be Friday 10/30 since we ratified 4/30/2019. At least you wont have to work on Saturday Halloween. Im in the West and our contract also states nobody will be forced to m-friend or tue-sat without at least 4 weeks notice.

When was the contract ratified?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Wouldn't that be a violation?
"1. The number of RPCDs working a Monday through Friday schedule in each building,shall be verified and agreed to by each Local Union and the Company Labor Representative, as of August 1, 2018 and shall be protected jobs. “Protected jobs” shall include RPCDs that will continue to be replaced by employees covered under Article 41, Section 2. "
yeah “ continue to be replaced” , so whats that mean? whenever a guy retires every 5 years they will put a RPCD mon-fri bid up? :lol:

Cincypackagehandler

That’s what they did here , sorry to burst your bubble...no more mon-fri full time jobs for a long time....get your browns on ...YOU’LL BE WORKING SATURDAYS FOR YEARS

Not sure where you’re at but what’s going to happen here is they’ll eventually get the correct number of 22.4’s but I don’t think it happens by October.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Not sure where you’re at but what’s going to happen here is they’ll eventually get the correct number of 22.4’s but I don’t think it happens by October.
top part-time ground drivers will have to go tues-sat to become full-time so they eventually can go back to mon-fri ..I know kid, the truth hurts.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I'm not exactly clear on what you're asking me. Would what be local specific?
Sorry phone keyboard problems and Budweiser.
The language answers my question mon-fri scheduling is building specific.

"1. The number of RPCDs working a Monday through Friday schedule in each building,shall be verified and agreed to by each Local Union and the Company Labor Representative, as of August 1, 2018 and shall be protected jobs. “Protected jobs” shall include RPCDs that will continue to be replaced by employees covered under Article 41, Section 2. "

davidix

Everyone below you has to be forced to tue-sat. They’re just doing whatever they want because you’re a cover driver. And it’s not building wide either, it’s only your center. There’s 20 people below you. How many sat guy do they need lol