can rehire status be changed

Brittney86

I use to work for ups as a package sorter I was in my probation period and my sip came up to me with a shop stuart and told me I made my probation well two days later I got really sick with vomitting everywhere and a fever of 105 so I called in I even called him but he didn't answer I also texted him as well still no answer when I went back to work I got fired for only missing one day cause they said I was a no call no show which wasn't true I even showed them my phone records and they said well your supervisor was on vacation now I have a negative rehire status can it be changed.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I use to work for ups as a package sorter I was in my probation period and my sip came up to me with a shop stuart and told me I made my probation well two days later I got really sick with vomitting everywhere and a fever of 105 so I called in I even called him but he didn't answer I also texted him as well still no answer when I went back to work I got fired for only missing one day cause they said I was a no call no show which wasn't true I even showed them my phone records and they said well your supervisor was on vacation now I have a negative rehire status can it be changed.

*Periods*....they're not just a monthly annoyance....

Probably not but try reapplying anyway If you want. Worst case scernario....they don't rehire you.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Wow thats hilarious because I use to work for ups as a package sorter I was in my probation period and my sip came up to me with a shop stuart and told me I made my probation well two days later I got really sick with vomitting everywhere and a fever of 105 so I called in I even called him but he didn't answer I also texted him as well still no answer when I went back to work I got fired for only missing one day cause they said I was a no call no show which wasn't true I even showed them my phone records and they said well your supervisor was on vacation now I have a negative rehire status can it be changed.

By The Book

Wow thats hilarious because I use to work for ups as a package sorter I was in my probation period and my sip came up to me with a shop stuart and told me I made my probation well two days later I got really sick with vomitting everywhere and a fever of 105 so I called in I even called him but he didn't answer I also texted him as well still no answer when I went back to work I got fired for only missing one day cause they said I was a no call no show which wasn't true I even showed them my phone records and they said well your supervisor was on vacation now I have a negative rehire status can it be changed.
Where did you go for help after they fired you.....the union? Did you already move on?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My apologises i was just angry earlier to have a negative rehire status when i folliwed the rules
Which rules were those? If you couldn't get ahold of a sup on the phone, you should have shown up to work and explained you were sick...they would have sent you home and you wouldn't have been fired.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Wow!

It's stories like this that make me wonder why those supes still have jobs. They should be fired for letting you get away!

Try reapplying for peak (Christmas). And don't be sick. Assuming you're about 20 by your username, it just gets hard to believe all these youngsters always missing work because they're puking every month. Like a . Not saying you weren't. Sure was a bad time to get a bug. Also, you should always call the bldg directly, not a sups cell phone. That's how our center does it. Texts are still written up as ncns. But your center probably doesn't need another part timer with gastrointestinal issues.