Can someone inform me on the process of ups application

Idesrve13

I filled out the ups application online and after everything was completed they sent me a text to click for appointment

When I click my application to schedule an appointment nothing shows up. I am currently trying to call them now but I keep gettin a machine directing me to their website

I don’t want them hiring me as a seasonal driver as they could probably and will let me go after peak

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I filled out the ups application online and after everything was completed they sent me a text to click for appointment

When I click my application to schedule an appointment nothing shows up. I am currently trying to call them now but I keep gettin a machine directing me to their website

I don’t want them hiring me as a seasonal driver as they could probably and will let me go after peak
HR is no more so you’re going to have to deal with the website. If no appointments are showing up, maybe they aren’t hiring? Am I correct in assuming you’re trying to get a full time permanent driver position hiring from off the street? If so, I wouldn’t count on it. You will either have to get hired on part time and win a bid when one comes up or hire on as seasonal.

Idesrve13

HR is no more so you’re going to have to deal with the website. If no appointments are showing up, maybe they aren’t hiring? Am I correct in assuming you’re trying to get a full time permanent driver position hiring from off the street? If so, I wouldn’t count on it. You will either have to get hired on part time and win a bid when one comes up or hire on as seasonal.

They had an opening for a driver position on UPS jobs. I don’t know why they would have a position open but not be hiring which is what has me frustrated and that they texted me to schedule an appointment only to not have any appointments available minutes later

Fuzzy Brown

There are people who have waited 10+ years to be FT while it’s not impossible to be hired off the street for a FT position it’s not very likely.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They had an opening for a driver position on UPS jobs. I don’t know why they would have a position open but not be hiring which is what has me frustrated and that they texted me to schedule an appointment only to not have any appointments available minutes later
SEASONAL , but good to start now than any later than October
✊🧔

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The appointment times were all taken by other applicants. Check back tomorrow for new appointment times

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Unless hired permanent PT, FT positions will be seasonal, though they keep some after peak. I was one of them.

There are people who have waited 10+ years to be FT while it’s not impossible to be hired off the street for a FT position it’s not very likely.
It can happen, did for me, albeit peak of 2016. But I'm 4+ years in topped out now.