Can someone tell me the date RSU's vest this year? thx

VacationIsCancelled

Look at the Total Rewards portal. It has all the details of each RSU you have left. With that, January 15 for pre-2019 awards, March 8th for last years award.

CHEMA-DELMA

I wish they would cash me out, I am tired of waiting for what little I have left. Once they started delaying the MIP I never understood that move.

So what you are saying is ALL RSU's will vest that are outstanding and there will be no future vesting, right? There is nothing on UPSER's for retirees or anywhere else. You would think Merril Lynch would have the information on their web page.

jd1872

So what you are saying is ALL RSU's will vest that are outstanding and there will be no future vesting, right? There is nothing on UPSER's for retirees or anywhere else. You would think Merril Lynch would have the information on their web page.
yes the upsers retiree page is pretty much worthless

I didn’t see that any RSU’s vested today. I went back to Computershare and the history showed they vest on the following Wednesday. So the 22nd of January? Unless I am missing something.

jd1872

I didn’t see that any RSU’s vested today. I went back to Computershare and the history showed they vest on the following Wednesday. So the 22nd of January? Unless I am missing something.
yes, that was about what it was last year. now looking at the 1st response, that person seems to think there are 2 dates, but i cant confirm. also, i thought i heard from someone, or read somewhere, all future rsus are vesting all at once, but cant confirm that either

Fenris

yes, that was about what it was last year. now looking at the 1st response, that person seems to think there are 2 dates, but i cant confirm. also, i thought i heard from someone, or read somewhere, all future rsus are vesting all at once, but cant confirm that either

RPUs awarded in 2019 for 2018 MIP year vest 100% in March of 2020 and are not spread out over 5 years. For prior MIP years, 20% vest a year for the five succeeding years. Those portions that were eligible forn 2014 to 2017 MIP years vested today and post next Wednesday to your account.

jd1872

RPUs awarded in 2019 for 2018 MIP year vest 100% in March of 2020 and are not spread out over 5 years. For prior MIP years, 20% vest a year for the five succeeding years. Those portions that were eligible forn 2014 to 2017 MIP years vested today and post next Wednesday to your account.
thanks for the info!

sox

So you guys were the boss of us at peak and beyond and can’t figure out this simple :censored2: no wonder you worked 70 while we worked 50$$$

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
i am retired, and can't find anything on upsers.

On the Alumni Home page, click on the Merril Lynch tab in the "Financial". Your RSUs are in your Merril account. When they vest and convert into UPS shares, they go into your ComputerShare account. Hope this helps...