Can sup refuse not to show you your cover 30 day log book

Frowncafe

Need to look at my cover 30 day book to see my inconsistents after being disqualified for not being consistent with taking a full hr break or ending hr break after 5:00.. would like to know before i go in and they try to refuse me to see it also didnt date it the last time i signed it

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Need to look at my cover 30 day book to see my inconsistents after being disqualified for not being consistent with taking a full hr break or ending hr break after 5:00.. would like to know before i go in and they try to refuse me to see it also didnt date it the last time i signed it

The Union may be able to help you in this regard.

CanOSup

One of them

I would be quite surprised of this was the only reason you were not successful for your 30 days....

barnyard

KTM rider
If your PITA score is high. The current management time may have decided that you are not worth the effort. I would tread lightly.