CAN THEY ACTUALLY SAY THAT

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
In a morning PCM , we were told that if you have an accident that's 75000 or more , you will sit out most of the year without pay while they try and pay for it. Why would you use scare tactics like that to reduce accidents.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In a morning PCM , we were told that if you have an accident that's 75000 or more , you will sit out most of the year without pay while they try and pay for it. Why would you use scare tactics like that to reduce accidents.
They should have more insurance.

542thruNthru

Article 37 harassment.

That's BS. My manager once said that if we get in a accident they will pull us off car and send us home.

I said out loud "so we will be paid to sit at home? Because we are still guaranteed 8!"

He tried to act tough and said "Well then file you're grievance!"

dudebro

That doesn’t even make sense because you’ll be paying *someone* to deliver anyway. It’s not like you save 75k on the driver. If this is true, it’s nonsense.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I broke a diad once and the center manager said , how’d you like it if I came to your house and broke your VCR !!!
Smiled called him an arse and walked out !