Can they fire you over production?

snarts

Wasn't feeling myself today, currently loading one of the heaviest trucks on my line. As we were wrapping up I was being constantly told to speed it up by a pt sup. I just ignored it and continued working at my current pace. She told me something about getting a shop steward and blah blah blah, can't remember the rest. She eventually told me to clock out before all the packages were loaded, which I gladly did. What can I expect tomorrow? I heard no one gets fired for production, is this true? This is the first time since my first week where I didn't wrap up.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Wasn't feeling myself today, currently loading one of the heaviest trucks on my line. As we were wrapping up I was being constantly told to speed it up by a pt sup. I just ignored it and continued working at my current pace. She told me something about getting a shop steward and blah blah blah, can't remember the rest. She eventually told me to clock out before all the packages were loaded, which I gladly did. What can I expect tomorrow? I heard no one gets fired for production, is this true? This is the first time since my first week where I didn't wrap up.
Union doesn't recognize their numbers. You should be fine as long as you were doing something

Turdferguson

Just a turd
There is language for an on purpose work slow down. Almost impossible to prove though.

Unless you go from running an hour under consistently then suddenly running 2 hours over all of the time and even then good luck punishing him.
Loader not a driver. Even harder to prove he is sandbaging it

snarts

What if he was dogging it?
One of my trucks has 300 pieces daily and half of them are huge boxes that I can only carry one at a time. I come 10 minutes early every day to get a head start because if I don't I'll be playing catch up the whole day. Not complaining, just telling how things are. The thing that probably pissed me off the most was that she was comparing me to others who had lighter loads than me. Rant over

Orion inc.

I like turtles
One of my trucks has 300 pieces daily and half of them are huge boxes that I can only carry one at a time. I come 10 minutes early every day to get a head start because if I don't I'll be playing catch up the whole day. Not complaining, just telling how things are. The thing that probably :censored2: me off the most was that she was comparing me to others who had lighter loads than me. Rant over
are those 10 extra early minutes on the clock?

snarts

One of my trucks has 300 pieces daily and half of them are huge boxes that I can only carry one at a time, not cause they're too heavy but because if I stack another it would block my view.. I come 10 minutes early every day to get a head start because if I don't I'll be playing catch up the whole day. Not complaining, just telling how things are. The thing that probably :censored2: me off the most was that she was comparing me to others who had lighter loads than me. Rant over

Turdferguson

Just a turd
One of my trucks has 300 pieces daily and half of them are huge boxes that I can only carry one at a time. I come 10 minutes early every day to get a head start because if I don't I'll be playing catch up the whole day. Not complaining, just telling how things are. The thing that probably :censored2: me off the most was that she was comparing me to others who had lighter loads than me. Rant over
Next time drop a SNART bomb on her

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do not come in early to work off the clock.