kramer

can they take my ft driver bid away for what reasons? ive been delayed going to integrad and am wondering if i call in a few times a week until its time to integrad they'll take the bid away or write me up, leading to them taking it away.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
FF4B61BA-B00B-4350-9207-F4676AB8D9BD.gif
can they take my ft driver bid away for what reasons? ive been delayed going to integrad and am wondering if i call in a few times a week until its time to integrad they'll take the bid away or write me up, leading to them taking it away.

Wat!!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Take as much time off as you want! No sweat! Don't even call, you're a driver now!

Tony Q

When you are vying for a good job you want to leave a good lasting impression. I would keep your attendance as clean as possible.

kramer

Basically they broke up the people going to 2 per week instead of all at once, so ive been pushed back like 2 weeks and was told to go back to pre load in the mean time

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
what are ways that they can take your bid away, such as attendance, or any petty write up

It's all based on seniority. As long as they don't fire you, or your driving record is still good enough to be a driver, you should be going to integrad. Whether you make it through or not is another story.
Then there's qualification, and that is, to a very high degree, up to your center manager.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
It's all based on seniority. As long as they don't fire you, or your driving record is still good enough to be a driver, you should be going to integrad. Whether you make it through or not is another story.
Then there's qualification, and that is, to a very high degree, up to your center manager.

Center managers like to get on conference calls and talk about the potential new hires before they even meet you. They talk about injury records, attendance, etc. I know because I’ve heard it myself.

It won’t hurt your chances of starting as a driver, that’s seniority helping you. But as for qualifying, having a good record gives the center manager less reason to disqualify you

Blackadder 2

90% of life is showing up. If you can't pull off showing up on time before you have the job, why would UPS think you will show up when you get the job.