Can this be true?

Brown Now

Was reading a blurb on the eCampus.com web site while looking at text books. Read the bottom statement about UPS shipping. Can this be true about some of our drop boxes? I hope not. I'm in Feeder so I wouldn't know.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438719536.038420.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This is not true.

Drop boxes are scheduled pick ups that we have to scan after the posted pick up time every workday.

Brown Now

Ok thanks. I didn't think that could be true. Maybe UPS has to contact them and kindly ask for that statement to be removed.

Sorry about the duplicate posts. Kept crashing while uploading photo. Not quite sure how to remove.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have a stark suspicion they're just unaware of how many idiots drop their things in mailboxes and FedEx boxes.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not sure how it is in other buildings. But I run a report for my center manager every night to make sure the letter boxes are empty. If they aren't I have to send an air driver to get the volume and clear it.

UPSGUY72

Was reading a blurb on the eCampus.com web site while looking at text books. Read the bottom statement about UPS shipping. Can this be true about some of our drop boxes? I hope not. I'm in Feeder so I wouldn't know. View attachment 49211

Number 6 is false as is number 3. Nothing is free your paying for shipping one way or the other. If they say it's free it's built into the price you pay to start.

FilingBluesFL

There's a letterbox on the route I do right now, way way out of the way in a new neighborhood development...

There's a fedex box that someone dropped in it, that's been sitting on top of the letterbox for about two weeks now...

It's still there........ Taking bets on how long it lasts