Can u like your job.....but not the people you work 4??????

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I like my job but the people in charge of me do not have a clue how to treat there employees like a person... im not a number or a unit of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be treated like a human being, you have to have the responsibilities expected of a human being

i'm afraid the Teamsters have made that quite impossible

:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I like my job but the people in charge of me do not have a clue how to treat there employees like a person... im not a number or a unit of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, yeah you are.

sorry not a spelling camp...you sound like a stupervisor

Maybe this is why you don't get the respect that you feel you deserve.

A

anonymous6

yes you are. the sooner you realize that the more content you will be. you can always start your own co.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I like my job, but not the people who I work for work for.
I can say with certainty that nobody in management that I have looked in the eye this year have made any tangible decisions.
All front line managers are better labeled facilitators.
Our angst should be directed toward the invisible man behind the laptop screen in the far away ivory tower.

tre305

Love the job but as well hate the people. More so certain managers and even a certain co-worker who exercised the seniority right over me. Which I have no problem with but now the work I use to do after all the drivers left now sits and piles up day by day since this employee doesn't have the credentials that I have to do the tasks. No sweat off my back though, I'll just sit back and wait til a big wig comes in then they'll come looking for me to clean up the Jess.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I've got no beef with the folks I work for, my current center manager and On Car Sup are both good, honest people. It's the job that I don't like anymore, I'm just sticking around for the pension.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your new I couldn't resist. I'm the worlds worst speller. Has nothing to do with their there and they're.

you're, you're, you're - the contraction of "you are"

sorry, I couldn't resist :wink2:

Nice!!! I know what happens to me and probably what happened to the OP is u know what u meant and read it that way. Lol. This is the reason all of our English teachers had us proofread each others papers.