Can UPS work at 55 years old?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Drivers helper 55 yrs old, $8.50 per hour. Things are tough out there !
I am the same age -----hottest day of last summer 95 deg plus ---unload needed help went over to lend a hand- - - sup less than half my age asked when was last time you were in the unload? I answered maybe "12 years ago" .Got in to the trailer and said "I can do this no problem! " Did the whole thing myself. It was loaded floor to ceiling. When I got to the nose I said to myself " I hope it will be another 12 . LOL

My helper last year was 59. He already worked another job and was just doing the helper thing to make money for Christmas presents. And he did a terrific job. Excellent worker.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Drivers helper 55 yrs old, $8.50 per hour. Things are tough out there !
I am the same age -----hottest day of last summer 95 deg plus ---unload needed help went over to lend a hand- - - sup less than half my age asked when was last time you were in the unload? I answered maybe "12 years ago" .Got in to the trailer and said "I can do this no problem! " Did the whole thing myself. It was loaded floor to ceiling. When I got to the nose I said to myself " I hope it will be another 12 . LOL

Helpers make $12.88 p/h here!!