Can we all just agree...

undies

...that whoever is concerned or worried about the virus will come on here and say, yeah, I overacted if it ends up not being a big deal.

AND the people who are on here making jokes and taking it lightly will come on here and say they were wrong if it ends up being bad.

Seems easy enough!

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
What concerns me is that I only have 3 rolls of TP left and I'm afraid I won't be able to find any. The customers are resorting to buying the 1ply industrial rolls now. I'm scared and chuckling inside tat the same time.

Poop Head

Judge me.
...that whoever is concerned or worried about the virus will come on here and say, yeah, I overacted if it ends up not being a big deal.

AND the people who are on here making jokes and taking it lightly will come on here and say they were wrong if it ends up being bad.

Seems easy enough!
I'll make sure to put that in my wil..

:censored2:. I'm ded

542thruNthru

What concerns me is that I only have 3 rolls of TP left and I'm afraid I won't be able to find any. The customers are resorting to buying the 1ply industrial rolls now. I'm scared and chuckling inside tat the same time.

20200311_104730.jpg

Stole some off my route. Fools just left it sitting out. ;)

El Correcto

god is dead

Seems easy enough!
It sort of is a big deal at this point. The idiots in this country have thrown us to the brink of recession with a lot of people possibly losing their businesses.
Leftist propaganda is the real virus destroying this country.

El Correcto

god is dead
They want to make sure some peckerwood out in the middle of nowhere can’t mutter the n-word under his breathe, but by god it is their right to get on TV every night and manufacture fear, this is the biggest mole hill I’ve ever seen.

542thruNthru

It sort of is a big deal at this point. The idiots in this country have thrown us to the brink of recession with a lot of people possibly losing their businesses.
Leftist propaganda is the real virus destroying this country.

What do you mean brink... it's happening no matter what now.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The only reason this thing is a big deal is the unwarranted panic. I am taking steps to make sure I make it through the stampeding herd people, not so concerned about the virus itself.