Can we all just agree...

Indecisi0n

...that whoever is concerned or worried about the virus will come on here and say, yeah, I overacted if it ends up not being a big deal.

AND the people who are on here making jokes and taking it lightly will come on here and say they were wrong if it ends up being bad.

Seems easy enough!
I have rectal bleeding

ManInBrown

...that whoever is concerned or worried about the virus will come on here and say, yeah, I overacted if it ends up not being a big deal.

AND the people who are on here making jokes and taking it lightly will come on here and say they were wrong if it ends up being bad.

Seems easy enough!
Go ask Brownslave. This virus is a bunch of nothing. The entire planet is only shut down. Must be for no reason. Lol

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy

Seems easy enough!

If it ends up not being a big deal how will we know if it is because of the measures that have been taken or if it was nothing to begin with?

Superteeth2478

Man, I'm already dying to see the movie about this outbreak. I'm sure it'll be great when it comes out.
I'm writing a book about it first. It'll get turned into a movie I'll guess...2-3 years after I publish the book. Don't want to give too much away but it involves Coronavirus, the NWO, and...zombies.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Just got the news they are shutting down schools until mid April. My wife is a teacher so I lucked out but how are other people suppose to find child care for a month?

quad decade guy

Seems easy enough!

Easy? No. BTW- what does "big deal" mean? It may not kill any more people than chainsaw

accidents but it's already a "big deal" financially. It's very effective....at destroying lives....

financially.

quad decade guy

Just got the news they are shutting down schools until mid April. My wife is a teacher so I lucked out but how are other people suppose to find child care for a month?

My wife is a school secretary and my daughter teaches 3rd grade. Lucked out so far. So,

let's say they don't renew anyones contract(teachers/staff)....then what? For your family?

We have more in common than you think.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
My wife is a school secretary and my daughter teaches 3rd grade. Lucked out so far. So,

let's say they don't renew anyones contract(teachers/staff)....then what? For your family?

We have more in common than you think.
My wife has tenure. Even so, worst case scenario my wife loses her job, we can live off of my income alone.