Can we all just agree...

quad decade guy

Sounds like you did an awesome job of saving. If your still working at UPS after 40 years

SMH

I work because I want to. It pays really, really well. It allows me to live very well. Right now,

about top 10%. If we have to shelter in place, that 7 weeks vacation will do nicely.

I feel very calm and squared away. You?

542thruNthru

I work because I want to. It pays really, really well. It allows me to live very well. Right now,

about top 10%. If we have to shelter in place, that 7 weeks vacation will do nicely.

I feel very calm and squared away. You?

My wife works because she wants to. She gets paid really well. She makes more than double what I do a year. If we have to shelter in place we will be just fine. Especially since I won't be required to shelter in place.

With me and my wife working I can retire at 49 if I wanted. I feel very calm and squared away. I won't need to lie and say I'm working at UPS into my 60s because "I like it."

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My wife works because she wants to. She gets paid really well. She makes more than double what I do a year. If we have to shelter in place we will be just fine. Especially since I won't be required to shelter in place.

With me and my wife working I can retire at 49 if I wanted. I feel very calm and squared away. I won't need to lie and say I'm working at UPS into my 60s because "I like it."
If you went full time, you'd make as much as she does! ;)

542thruNthru

Am I the only one that sees the humor here?

Yes I see it. What I mean is just quit her job she worked hard for because the city decided to close schools for 3 weeks. Luckily we don't have to. 61% of homes have 2 working parents.

If it has to be done then of course but to say we can't take care of our kids because we both have a job is stupid.

quad decade guy

I'm not 60. Most people work into their "60's". Very rich people like Donald Trump, Mike Bloomberg

T Boone Pickens, Ross Perot....go on? One more-Jerry Jones(Cowboys). And who says you won't be

TOLD-at gunpoint, to shelter in place? And, you sure that great paying job will be there especially

if the Bernie types get in power? Really? Tell me more.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
3t06fn.jpg

542thruNthru

I'm not 60. Most people work into their "60's". Very rich people like Donald Trump, Mike Bloomberg

T Boone Pickens, Ross Perot....go on? One more-Jerry Jones(Cowboys). And who says you won't be

TOLD-at gunpoint, to shelter in place? And, you sure that great paying job will be there especially

if the Bernie types get in power? Really? Tell me more.

Take your political ramblings to current events.

If my job disappears so be it. If my wife's job disappeared she could easily find another one with her qualifications.

You political zealots really love the doom and gloom