Can we all just agree...

upschuck

Yes I see it. What I mean is just quit her job she worked hard for because the city decided to close schools for 3 weeks. Luckily we don't have to. 61% of homes have 2 working parents.

If it has to be done then of course but to say we can't take care of our kids because we both have a job is stupid.
Why would she quit, you sexist pig. You only work a couple days a week now, anyways.

quad decade guy

Yes I see it. What I mean is just quit her job she worked hard for because the city decided to close schools for 3 weeks. Luckily we don't have to. 61% of homes have 2 working parents.

If it has to be done then of course but to say we can't take care of our kids because we both have a job is stupid.

The comment was made that it's tough to take care of your kids if both parents work. I believe

that's about right. So, bright boy, where is the stupidity? You guys need to take a little more time

thinking and less hating. So quick to hate. In the end, I would still feed you and your kids with

whatever I have to give, until you bite my hand....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
...that whoever is concerned or worried about the virus will come on here and say, yeah, I overacted if it ends up not being a big deal.

AND the people who are on here making jokes and taking it lightly will come on here and say they were wrong if it ends up being bad.

Seems easy enough!
No
Chance. Because the ones freaking out will say all
Of these measures are why it didn’t become anything

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I have been quietly watching this unfold HOWEVER I WILL NOT SIT IDLE WHEN NATTIE LIGHT GETS BASHED. LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I have been quietly watching this unfold HOWEVER I WILL NOT SIT IDLE WHEN NATTIE LIGHT GETS BASHED. LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!
Pull over man, take a break. Sort the truck. Grab one of your snacks. How many stops you got left? It’s gonna be ok bro, you can only do one at a time, you’ll get done when you get done

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm not 60. Most people work into their "60's". Very rich people like Donald Trump, Mike Bloomberg

T Boone Pickens, Ross Perot....go on? One more-Jerry Jones(Cowboys). And who says you won't be

TOLD-at gunpoint, to shelter in place? And, you sure that great paying job will be there especially

if the Bernie types get in power? Really? Tell me more.

"paranoia strikes deep"