Can we all just agree...

542thruNthru

He's from California, they're all a little, well you know....

giphy-25.gif

Heavy Package

Man, I'm already dying to see the movie about this outbreak. I'm sure it'll be great when it comes out.

100 people dead in the US. Do you know how many people get shot in Chicago each week? Tell me the name of that virus in the South Side of Chicago?

Part of me believes this is a huge media and other conspiracy as part of the political game. Something seriously smells fishy about all of this.

Lastly, what's the end game? When worldwide cases go to zero? Is that even possible?

And seriously lastly, that guy on TV Dr. Felci needs to go away. He creates hysteria every time he is on camera and part of him is looking for his 15 min of fame. He is a complete fear monger.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
100 people dead in the US. Do you know how many people get shot in Chicago each week? Tell me the name of that virus in the South Side of Chicago?

Part of me believes this is a huge media and other conspiracy as part of the political game. Something seriously smells fishy about all of this.

Lastly, what's the end game? When worldwide cases go to zero? Is that even possible?

And seriously lastly, that guy on TV Dr. Felci needs to go away. He creates hysteria every time he is on camera and part of him is looking for his 15 min of fame. He is a complete fear monger.
6B284D77-9AAE-449E-9DBF-B6CC7F04A5C1.gif