Can you Dq in class for full time and come back a week later to go to class as a tcd?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Got Dq in class for full time driving but instructor said I can return in 2 weeks as tcd if my name was on both bid sheets is this true?
If you can’t even make it though the class without being DQd you may as well give up buddy, not being mean but the schooling is the easiest part of becoming a driver.

Got Dq because I'm not part of the royal family at my hub, got Dq for not pushing out my mirror while driving for the on road part, because a supervisor gave me a road test and not the instructor, question remains can you go to the class a few weeks later or is it a year?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Got Dq because I'm not part of the royal family at my hub, got Dq for not pushing out my mirror while driving for the on road part, because a supervisor gave me a road test and not the instructor, question remains can you go to the class a few weeks later or is it a year?
Pushing out your mirror is pretty important.
Not paying attention to detail is how you kill someone.
Please never get behind the wheel of a Package Car.
You are dangerous and will kill someone.
Stick to inside work.
You sound like a whiner when you say you aren't part of the Royal Family of the Hub....whatever the hell that means.

You should probably turn in your Drivers License and never drive any motorized vehicle again.

You are way too dangerous.

Stick to riding a bike or walking.

So you guys are all perfect and never made any newbie mistakes? Cause you sound like a bunch of elitist :censored2:s that don't know the answer to my simple question so you want to talk :censored2: from a high horse.

km3

So you guys are all perfect and never made any newbie mistakes? Cause you sound like a bunch of elitist :censored2:s that don't know the answer to my simple question so you want to talk :censored2: from a high horse.

You will receive an answer from your business agent at the union hall who knows far more about your local practices than anyone here.

And yea my hub has one family with about 10 kids and nephews and cousins that all get royal treatment and unequal union representation. They fill driving spots like they are reserved for them and get whatever they want

Literally the first thing you do is check your mirrors. How can you even manage to work inside?
We were reciting the 10 point commentary in the safety car with a back full of noisy people and I was at the step to say "glance over the left shoulder when pulling from curb" and also I wasn't the one that pushed my mirror in when we stopped for lunch.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
We were reciting the 10 point commentary in the safety car with a back full of noisy people and I was at the step to say "glance over the left shoulder when pulling from curb" and also I wasn't the one that pushed my mirror in when we stopped for lunch.
What is your point?

If it is,that you lack attention to detail and seek to blame others for your shortcomings, you would be correct