Can you lose your job over this.....

BUCN85

Well I'll try to make a kinda long story as short as I can.
I was doing my air today. Kind of spread out but seemed manageable. 3 of my air stops were with bulk and 2 of those come off pretty fast. So I delv. My first air with the bulk the. Headed to the 2nd stop with bulk. At a dock started then I was told I need to go to the side door instead because the door was blocked. So this put me back. Last air stop was bulk of about 80 pieces. 40 which were air. By the time everything was said and done the air was late. So that's 40 pieces of late air.

Told to call in and I got teemed pretty well saying this is very serious and I could lose my job over this. And ll be getting a warning letter. My first letter too. I was asked why Isis the bulk and not just air. My answer was I figured I would get reprimanded for going to a couple stops twice.

So. Should I be worried here? Thanks guys.

DamageCallTag

Box you must be management! 3 bulk stops can easily take over and hour and a half. I have one bulk stop that takes 30-45 minutes to deliver! So I feel your pain Buc! Also they cannot fire you for having late air,, warning letter yes but fire no.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was doing my air today. Kind of spread out but seemed manageable. 3 of my air stops were with bulk and 2 of those come off pretty fast. So I delv. My first air with the bulk the. Headed to the 2nd stop with bulk. At a dock started then I was told I need to go to the side door instead because the door was blocked. So this put me back. Last air stop was bulk of about 80 pieces. 40 which were air. By the time everything was said and done the air was late. So that's 40 pieces of late air.

Told to call in and I got teemed pretty well saying this is very serious and I could lose my job over this. And ll be getting a warning letter. My first letter too. I was asked why Isis the bulk and not just air. My answer was I figured I would get reprimanded for going to a couple stops twice.

Why was it late? If you scanned the first one at 10:30 it's not late.

We all make mistakes. They wil get over it.I'm sure they will drag you in the office and chest pound a little bit. Take the warning letter and lesson learned.

You will be fine.