* CANADA

rickyb

its canada day.

the way this country is going, its going to burn. you wont see me cry over it. everyone has blood on their hands. :censored2: the PM, :censored2: the police, :censored2: the rich and their media, :censored2: everyone.

rickyb

It's not a communist state. You're free to leave whenever you choose.

Happy Canada Day!
is australia or france going to accept me

or do they have * immigration laws because im canadian?

Last edited by a moderator:

dezguy

is australia or france going to accept me

or do they have retarded immigration laws because im canadian?
I don't know... Have you tried applying for citizenship in those two countries? Personally, I'm happy here and haven't felt the need to apply for citizen ship, elsewhere.

Happy Canada Day!

dezguy

we have govt help for the rich like america, so its communist in a sense.
Interesting... I just got back from a day trip to the states. I was allowed to leave my country and come back.

I'd say that is pretty uncommunist.

Happy Canada Day!

rickyb

Interesting... I just got back from a day trip to the states. I was allowed to leave my country and come back.

I'd say that is pretty uncommunist.

Happy Canada Day!
theres more to being free / anti communist than just leaving your country.

dezguy

me too. they agree with me that our system doesnt work either.
So, why don't they go back to where they came from?

The people that I know, that have come here for a better life are very happy. Sure, they go back to visit, now that the Eastern bloc is gone but they're always happy to come back.

rickyb

So, why don't they go back to where they came from?

The people that I know, that have come here for a better life are very happy. Sure, they go back to visit, now that the Eastern bloc is gone but they're always happy to come back.
hes going back in a few years to retire.

europeans are free to choose which EU country they want to live in. why cant canada?

dq9eT0JxapGi4.gif

dezguy

hes going back in a few years to retire.

europeans are free to choose which EU country they want to live in. why cant canada?
I'd think the answer is pretty obvious; because we aren't part of a union.

So, Canada is good enough for him to live here while he's working but not good enough while he's retired? I find that very confusing.

If I wasn't happy here and had the option of returning to a country I am a natural citizen of, I probably would.

Fortunately for me, I'm happy here. I'm about to crack open another seasonal beer from my local micro brew. They make damn tasty beverages.