Can't get on w2 website

gconway28

I am registered with Adp w2 but when ever I try to log in the website says that i am not authorized to view page. I know my password and user name are right. Anyone else have this problem?

gconway28

How did you get you get on? It won't let me for some reason. Does your firewall affect it? For some reason I think I may have had the same problem last year but can't remember what I did about it.

Kae3106

2009 W2s will most likely not be available on the ADP site until Feb 1.

If you are having problems with the site, call 1-800-877-1508 after Feb 1 for a reissued W2. They will not be able to help prior to Feb 1

UPSGUY72

Your not going to be able to view your W2 online unitll after they mail them out. At that it might be a couple of days after that.

Don't worry you got till April 15 to due your taxes.

gconway28

Last year I was able to get on and get my W2 and print it no problem. I had actually already filed before it can in the mail. I need to file so I can get my money back. I need to buy airline tickets to watch a family member in a military graduation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Last year I was able to get on and get my W2 and print it no problem. I had actually already filed before it can in the mail. I need to file so I can get my money back. I need to buy airline tickets to watch a family member in a military graduation.

May I suggest an alternative solution if you are unable to file in a timely manner? Ask a family member to purchase the ticket for you and you can pay them back when you get your refund.