Can't get retirement payments.

Been trying to get my retirement started. Worked in the office, they are giving me a hard time as to my pension payments. All paperwork has to be submitted by snail mail. I have submitted all necessary documents. Still no word from Atlanta. Anyone else having this problem?.. Really not impressed with all the hassle needed to start pension payments.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Been trying to get my retirement started. Worked in the office, they are giving me a hard time as to my pension payments. All paperwork has to be submitted by snail mail. I have submitted all necessary documents. Still no word from Atlanta. Anyone else having this problem?.. Really not impressed with all the hassle needed to start pension payments.

Didn’t read the fine print...Great pensions are only given to the real “partners” on the executive boards.

Bet they never had an issue getting their pension benefits...

“Anyone else having this problem” .... it is common, so common..

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Use of real names is not permitted, if that is your name best to change it...
She pushes papers...

And...

After years still doesn't know the people to get her own documents through.

Nobody cares about ol Phyllis.

I can help her spend that check if they give it to her though.

On topic.

Definitely trying to help here...

That Super Baja wont buy itself.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Most truthful statement I got when I was retiring was "You will think you are the 1st person ever to retire from UPS"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I sent an email to the retirement dept and got a link to download the documents. The first pension check was deposited a month later on time. This involved three different pension plans including the UPS plan that covers part-time, management, and office workers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I sent an email to the retirement dept and got a link to download the documents. The first pension check was deposited a month later on time. This involved three different pension plans including the UPS plan that covers part-time, management, and office workers.
They said 2-3 months to process my pension application, 5 months later I got 2 checks deposited, one was retroactive. Teamsters only. They’re slammed with applications.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never had any problems getting my pension payments. From the very first month they were deposited into my account. It was my health insurance that was totally screwed up.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They said 2-3 months to process my pension application, 5 months later I got 2 checks deposited, one was retroactive. Teamsters only. They’re slammed with applications.
I never had any problems getting my pension payments. From the very first month they were deposited into my account. It was my health insurance that was totally screwed up.
1000-the-sopranos.gif