Can't login to UPSers because of 2FA.

Magpie

I got a job as PT employee almost 2 years ago at UPS and setup my UPSers account to require 2-factor authentication in order to login. Problem is I changed my phone number last Summer and the 2FA service wants me to verify my identity when signing in with my old, inactive phone number. I was gonna just temporarily reactivate the old SIM card, but I can't find it so I need some help as to how I can get around this. Gonna need access to get my W2 forms, so it's kind of important.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Login on a ups work computer and it will not require 2factor. Then change your phone number. You will need to do this for hr to call you if you sign a job bid.

But you dont need that for a w2 reissue. Adp handles that. not ups.

Log on to my.adp.com website and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP website, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage. You can retrieve your W-2 for the last three years. If you need a W-2 older than three years, you must contact the IRS directly.

OR

Speak to a W-2 Reissue Customer Service Representative, call 1-800-533-7768; available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. EST except holidays. You will be able to request a copy of your W-2 to be sent via US Mail in 7-10 business days.

Magpie

Login on a ups work computer and it will not require 2factor. Then change your phone number. You will need to do this for hr to call you if you sign a job bid.

But you dont need that for a w2 reissue. Adp handles that. not ups.

Log on to my.adp.com website and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP website, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage. You can retrieve your W-2 for the last three years. If you need a W-2 older than three years, you must contact the IRS directly.

OR

Speak to a W-2 Reissue Customer Service Representative, call 1-800-533-7768; available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. EST except holidays. You will be able to request a copy of your W-2 to be sent via US Mail in 7-10 business days.
Thank you. I'll try changing it at a work computer on Monday and report back. 🙂

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I got a job as PT employee almost 2 years ago at UPS and setup my UPSers account to require 2-factor authentication in order to login. Problem is I changed my phone number last Summer and the 2FA service wants me to verify my identity when signing in with my old, inactive phone number. I was gonna just temporarily reactivate the old SIM card, but I can't find it so I need some help as to how I can get around this. Gonna need access to get my W2 forms, so it's kind of important.
You just thought about this? Should have been done months ago. PLAN AHEAD KIDDO

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!
✊🧔

Magpie

You just thought about this? Should have been done months ago. PLAN AHEAD KIDDO

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!
✊🧔
Good, not interested in working my butt off. All the power to you if that's what you want. But right now I'm making the money I need to pay the bills and a little extra for spending and saving. I'm here for the benefits mostly. The McDonald's and Chick-fil-A down the road are hiring $2/hr more than what I'm paid.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good, not interested in working my butt off. All the power to you if that's what you want. But right now I'm making the money I need to pay the bills and a little extra for spending and saving. I'm here for the benefits mostly. The McDonald's and Chick-fil-A down the road are hiring $2/hr more than what I'm paid.
You still in moms basement?

But they are not offering a pension in free health care
What's the amount of pay days off that we get, that's something you got to take into consideration

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Just use your last paycheck

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
But they are not offering a pension in free health care
What's the amount of pay days off that we get, that's something you got to take into consideration
Not to mention there are many different ways you can move up in the company. WTH are you going to aspire to be working at McDonalds? Manager? We make more than 3 times what they make and added bonus we don’t have to tell anybody we work at McDonald’s.

Not to mention there are many different ways you can move up in the company. WTH are you going to aspire to be working at McDonalds? Manager? We make more than 3 times what they make and added bonus we don’t have to tell anybody we work at McDonald’s.
I'm done pressing to the stupid people here