Card Signing Update

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
At least in my locale, we are signing a lot of cards. Hopefully, this is a trend that is also happening elsewhere.

Remember, every card we sign is a slap in Fred's face. I'd personally like to see it slapped off his skull.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
At least in my locale, we are signing a lot of cards. Hopefully, this is a trend that is also happening elsewhere.

ditto here. The rather lukewarm responses I was receiving a couple of months ago seem to have been replaced by some very pissed-off people who finally seem to realize that if we organize, yes, things could potentially still get worse, but if we don't, things most definitely (absolutely positively) will get worse....simple as that really.

So let's go, people

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Remember, every card we sign is a slap in Fred's face. I'd personally like to see it slapped off his skull.

I can't speak for every UPS Teamster, but I'm sure if you got a Paypal account or something similar together for donations to cover the cost of printing cards, postage for mailing them, various expenses, et cetera, I'd be willing to toss you guys a few bucks when I can.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
still waiting for northbound to make a clever post...It has to happen some day, I just know it will - even if it's just by accident.