Carhaulers Ratify New Contract

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Teamster Carhaul Members Ratify National Contract, Regional Agreement

Interesting that the ex carhaul director FZ, TU or the other crap brainwashing site makes no mention of it.
Typical BS from an anti-TDU talking head.
TDU played no role in the numerous substandard offers.
Those members, from that trade listened to everything Fred had to say about their contract, leading them to reject multiple offers, until they eventually got a better deal than the IBT originally negotiated.

How many NO votes did it take?

Way to go car haulers!!!

Just when I think maybe you guys are trying turning over a new leaf, you rear your ugly heads showing nothing has changed, which is why I haven't bought this era of new good will from same old bunch from jump.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Typical BS from an anti-TDU talking head.
TDU played no role in the numerous substandard offers.
Those members, from that trade listened to everything Fred had to say about their contract, leading them to reject multiple offers, until they eventually got a better deal than the IBT originally negotiated.

How many NO votes did it take?

Way to go car haulers!!!

Just when I think maybe you guys are trying turning over a new leaf, you rear your ugly heads showing nothing has changed, which is why I haven't bought this era of new good will from same old bunch from jump.
Yet no credit given to a negotiated contract? Typical anti IBT bobble head.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yet no credit given to a negotiated contract? Typical anti IBT bobble head.
I gave credit where credit was due, to the car haulers.
They were the ones who showed fortitude in voting no, numerous times, and were fortunate that the IBT already used the "imposition card" and would be foolish to try it again.

Thanks for stirring up hard feelings from days gone by, that I can only assume the IBT wants to put behind them.

Have you ever considered that you really aren't helping......anything?
The guy is great at pushing bad water, upstream, so it can repeatedly go back under the bridge.
SMH

Last edited:

wide load

I gave credit where credit was due, to the car haulers.
They were the ones who showed fortitude in voting no, numerous times, and were fortunate that the IBT already used the "imposition card" and would be foolish to try it again.

Thanks for stirring up hard feelings from days gone by, that I can only assume the IBT wants to put behind them.

Have you ever considered that you really aren't helping......anything?
The guy is great at pushing bad water, upstream, so it can repeatedly go back under the bridge.
SMH
Ratified

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Only cuz your hate sites say so?
I am a part of no "hate sites"?
Stupid thread.
Wrong on all counts.
You should ask Cheryl to delete it for you.
It doesn't put you or the IBT in a good light.
I say this because you started this thread on false pretenses:
Teamster Carhaul Members Ratify National Contract, Regional Agreement
Interesting that the ex carhaul director FZ, TU or the other crap brainwashing site makes no mention of it.
Which was immediately rebuked by @Gimme Danger:
Actually, both sites have a thread on their website on the car haulers contract ratification.
You rated this post (^)as "informative", showing that you didn't ever bother to check.

Carhaulers Ratify Contract, Beat Hoffa Givebacks

Carhaulers Ratify New Contract

Stupid thread.
Wrong on all counts.
You should ask Cheryl to delete it for you.
It doesn't put you or the IBT in a good light.
You really should consider my advice, as you and your "cause" aren't looking good in this thread.

wide load