Carol dumping her bags

Faceplanted

Why would Carol Tomé sell almost 50% of her company stock the last month?

80k shares. FedEx is taking out volume as a strike threat loom. Ups purchased “delivery solutions” as a “tech” arm in 2022. Delivery solutions will be the ie/head hunters to find pvds if we strike

Anybody that can take a step back and analyze the situation should be prepared for what is coming.

Market anons, get your positions ready.

Faceplanted

“Volume is down” yet we have tons of permanent white trucks, as well as brand new Pensky branded package cars. Ups planning on sub-leasing these out to “delivery solutions”. Ups planning on subleasing these to FedEx?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Juan Perez, one of the biggest shareholders sold more than half of his bag a few weeks ago….. bags getting heavy.
Says his shares are down to 0 now,am I reading this correctly?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230227-051812.png
    Screenshot_20230227-051812.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 47

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Something tells me that in 6 months or a year from now we are gonna look back and ask why no one saw this coming then realize we did but did nothing about it.

Faceplanted

So, do I sell all my UPS stock?
What does it mean when the CEO, and 3rd largest single holder are dumping? Is this a serious question?

Also look at the timing. A few weeks into the start of negotiations…. The elite get richer simply due to insider knowledge. Something has been recognized, and action to protect/increase a few people personal fortune’s has been taken.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Something tells me that in 6 months or a year from now we are gonna look back and ask why no one saw this coming then realize we did but did nothing about it.

Similar to just finding out that China knew that the virus (escaped) almost 3 years after the fact...Most of us on BC knew that back in March 2020...Politically is was not expedient...

It comes down to : "So What...What you going to do about it!"....:backingout:

Faceplanted

I don’t know if it means what you think it means. I don’t even know if it is actually the truth. It is an interesting theory.
What theory. Public records show they both dump massive amounts of stock in the last week/2

Why would anybody sell an asset, if they are confident in that asset appreciating. The ceo, and Juan are no longer confident future price action in UPS stock.

Look into how major share holders always dump large amounts of stock magically right before the stock dumps. Look at gov officials who openly do this. Do you think Nancy pelosi is the best trader ever?? Or obviously she gets inside information that dictated her moves.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What does it mean when the CEO, and 3rd largest single holder are dumping? Is this a serious question?

Also look at the timing. A few weeks into the start of negotiations…. The elite get richer simply due to insider knowledge. Something has been recognized, and action to protect/increase a few people personal fortune’s has been taken.

Maybe, just Maybe their "Property Taxes" just went up to the roof, like mine...

Inside trading is against the Law....:didimiss:

Thebrownblob

What theory. Public records show they both dump massive amounts of stock in the last week/2

Why would anybody sell an asset, if they are confident in that asset appreciating. The ceo, and Juan are no longer confident future price action in UPS stock.

Look into how major share holders always dump large amounts of stock magically right before the stock dumps. Look at gov officials who openly do this. Do you think Nancy pelosi is the best trader ever?? Or obviously she gets inside information that dictated her moves.
The theory that it has something to do with them burning down the company, come on now don’t play silly. I didn’t even say you were wrong. I just said it’s a theory I don’t know any of it to be right or wrong or illegal. Or part of any grand plan. If you have some insider knowledge, let us know otherwise, it’s just your theory. Provocative and interesting for sure.

Faceplanted

The theory that it has something to do with them burning down the company, come on now don’t play silly. I didn’t even say you were wrong. I just said it’s a theory I don’t know any of it to be right or wrong or illegal. Or part of any grand plan. If you have some insider knowledge, let us know otherwise, it’s just your theory. Provocative an interesting for sure.
I posted a link in the first post. Insiders (carol, Juan) legally have to disclose buy/sells to the sec. This is public information. Spend 5 min and verify for your self.

To go through the hastle of selling, and paying capital gains tax on that sale clearly show both Juan and carol expect a massive dump in the stock price. If it was just a 10-20% drop, that would not be worth selling and paying taxes on the sale proceeds.