Carol Tomé Is The CEO & Director of United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) And They Just Picked Up 3

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Carol Tomé Is The CEO & Director of United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) And They Just Picked Up 344% More Shares - Yahoo

United Parcel Service, Inc. shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the CEO & Director, Carol Tomé, recently bought a whopping US$1.0m worth of stock, at a price of US$99.33. That purchase boosted their holding by 344%, which makes us wonder if the move was inspired by quietly confident deeply-felt optimism.
English please.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Carol Tomé Is The CEO & Director of United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) And They Just Picked Up 344% More Shares - Yahoo

United Parcel Service, Inc. shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the CEO & Director, Carol Tomé, recently bought a whopping US$1.0m worth of stock, at a price of US$99.33. That purchase boosted their holding by 344%, which makes us wonder if the move was inspired by quietly confident deeply-felt optimism.

$1 million worth! Haha! Crack up. I mean If I could ever buy a million dollars worth of UPS that would be historic but a CEO buying $1-m... I wouldn't read anything into that.

Speaking of po' folk... ***ROD*** is it true cellphone carriers are now extending discounts to UPS Retirees???

CEO Carol buys 1007 shares of UPS on the open market. UPS stock throttles to the MOON!!!

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
$1 million worth! Haha! Crack up. I mean If I could ever buy a million dollars worth of UPS that would be historic but a CEO buying $1-m... I wouldn't read anything into that.

Speaking of po' folk... ***ROD*** is it true cellphone carriers are now extending discounts to UPS Retirees???

CEO Carol buys 1007 shares of UPS on the open market. UPS stock throttles to the MOON!!!
I know nothing about that. My experience with most "tech" discounts is that it is so over priced to begin with a few bucks off a month don't matter.

Maybe she cashed in some of her home Depot stock?

rod

Retired 22 years
If she just picked up a million bucks worth you know damn well she is going to be busting balls to keep it profitable. Look out troops. I heard she is going to insist that everyone wipe with their left hand from now on in UPS buildings. No more TP.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
She bought it because she's about to work us all to death and hire a full 22.4 staff saving the company so much money