Casting For My New Reality Show

Meat

I’m pitching a new show to HBO executives regarding the new abortion laws in the great state of Texas.

It’s a “reality” show called “Meat The Bounty Hunter” and I’m looking for extras.

I play a bounty hunter named “Meat” that tracks civilians guilty of aiding and abetting poor, rural Texan girls from getting an abortion (as you know, I get 10,000 per conviction).

I’m looking for “characters” that give me tips that are supposedly into family values, and publicly anti-abortion, but very much lead lives that are contrary to said family values. You know, multiple divorces, or ruining your children’s lives through bad parenting, stuff like that.

Most of the people lead such lives on these boards, so let me know if you want to audition for the show.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
7AF897FD-280C-4DD3-8BA3-5DB43A14EE96.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m pitching a new show to HBO executives regarding the new abortion laws in the great state of Texas.

It’s a “reality” show called “Meat The Bounty Hunter” and I’m looking for extras.

I play a bounty hunter named “Meat” that tracks civilians guilty of aiding and abetting poor, rural Texan girls from getting an abortion (as you know, I get 10,000 per conviction).

I’m looking for “characters” that give me tips that are supposedly into family values, and publicly anti-abortion, but very much lead lives that are contrary to said family values. You know, multiple divorces, or ruining your children’s lives through bad parenting, stuff like that.

Most of the people lead such lives on these boards, so let me know if you want to audition for the show.
I wasn’t born into great circumstances for the struggling woman who had me. Thank goodness she was a good woman and not a selfish whore who would murder her own child for her own gain.

I still show my thanks to her to this day and she knows she is appreciated. I think abortion should be flat out illegal with death penalty sentences handed down to the doctors who provide it and prison sentences for the women. I can see through my own personal bias though and accept the Texas law as a compromise with the mentally ill baby killers this society has created.

Would you have the stomach to cut a fetus apart? To scramble a baby out of a pregnant woman’s womb limb by limb, to smash it’s skull into a pulp? Those people are the most twisted serial killers I’ve ever heard of, they are on the same level as people who rape toddlers in my eyes. I have a lot of sympathy for violence against abortion practitioners, just the way I do with violence against toddler rapists.