Casual lay offs

Hanz90

I was a casual driver who made it past peak. They kept me after peak. I was 24 days into my 30 days and told me not to come into work the next day. We will contact you until told otherwise. I’m really good at my job considering I’m new. Show up to work everyday and finish everyday. But they kept 3 guys that started after me and each of those guys I had to pull stops from them over 15 Times within a month, they are not good drivers at all. How does this make sense?

Indecisi0n

I was a casual driver who made it past peak. They kept me after peak. I was 24 days into my 30 days and told me not to come into work the next day. We will contact you until told otherwise. I’m really good at my job considering I’m new. Show up to work everyday and finish everyday. But they kept 3 guys that started after me and each of those guys I had to pull stops from them over 15 Times within a month, they are not good drivers at all. How does this make sense?
It doesn't. Welcome to the suck.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Starting sucking up to Jimmy P. H. right now! He'll settle things out for you.

ManInBrown

Doesn’t matter when you’re talking about casuals. Who started first. It’s totally up to them who they like or who they keep.

CoolStoryBro

It makes sense because right now your center has too many drivers. Low seniority drivers get laid off. You come back to work when there is enough work to need you.