• Cats

• Dogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldngray

nowhere special
2-41.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
With a dog you have to find a dog sitter when you go on vacation. With a cat all you have to do is throw out a handfull of birdseed and a cat will take care of itself.

AccidentProne

Cats. Dogs are too damn needy.
You have to go to the cat to give it affection, the dog will be waiting at the door for you. You have to work for a cat's attention to play. Dogs will play whenever, no work needed to get them going. Definitely don't need to buy plants to get them in a play mood. You worship cats, dogs worship you.

You pass out on the street, the dog will still be with you, the cat? Nowhere to be found. Probably already found a new owner to feed them and groom them while they :censored2: on the couch, and scream at 3 am.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You have to go to the cat to give it affection, the dog will be waiting at the door for you. You have to work for a cat's attention to play. Dogs will play whenever, no work needed to get them going. Definitely don't need to buy plants to get them in a play mood. You worship cats, dogs worship you.

You pass out on the street, the dog will still be with you, the cat? Nowhere to be found. Probably already found a new owner to feed them and groom them while they :censored2: on the couch, and scream at 3 am.
Well this is just because cats aren't as susceptible to Stockholm Syndrome. Mine only went home with me because he wanted to. Almost thirteen years later, he still comes walking up to the door to greet me as soon as I come in.

Mutineer

It's an apples and oranges comparison that can only be determined by a person's lifestyle.

Living in an area where encountering a bad person or animal is a possibility (rural or city) a dog is absolutely the best thing ever.

A dog will be loyal to a terrible person. Not unlike a woman who remains with an abusive husband.

Dogs are always up in yer business, in the way, and fawning over you. And when you come home and the dog is missing it's a panic with the drama and blame-game of "who left the door/gate open?"

Cats come and go as they please without any planning, nonsense, or consideration.

As for myself, I find the presence of a cat in my living or working space a very calming and relaxing companion.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's an apples and oranges comparison that can only be determined by a person's lifestyle.

Living in an area where encountering a bad person or animal is a possibility (rural or city) a dog is absolutely the best thing ever.

A dog will be loyal to a terrible person. Not unlike a woman who remains with an abusive husband.

Dogs are always up in yer business, in the way, and fawning over you. And when you come home and the dog is missing it's a panic with the drama and blame-game of "who left the door/gate open?"

Cats come and go as they please without any planning, nonsense, or consideration.

As for myself, I find the presence of a cat in my living or working space a very calming and relaxing companion.
Cats have no loyalty.