Caught management changing numbers

Neanderthal

Lol, no way. Falsifying is standard practice. Take missed for example, we cannot use it. We are told to give it to the clerk without scanning.

Some brain in Atlanta cannot notice the change? They know full well what is happening.

Keep going up the ladder in loss prevention and labor. There will be someone that will take their job and note who had knowledge of it as they were complicit in lying to IE as it was the only way to achieve their fake numbers.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
they can’t change the allowances (there is literally one person per district who can, and they sure as :censored2: don’t give a :censored2: about what your managers think about anything)

your ops can adjust area characteristics to be more accurate or result in a better dispatch, but if it’s just to make a dispatch look better going out the door, it’s just a waste of time as results are what everything runs off

whatever you saw is almost certainly not what you think it is

Last edited:

tadpole

Probably just coded out a bunch of time to safety or approved meeting.
they can’t change the allowances (there is literally one person per district who can, and they sure as :censored2: don’t give a :censored2: about what your managers think about anything)

your ops can adjust area characteristics to be more accurate or result in a better dispatch, but if it’s just to make a dispatch look better going out the door, it’s just a waste of time as results are what everything runs off

whatever you saw is almost certainly not what you think it is

tacken

So what your telling us is! A UPS manger is fixing the numbers. And this is a surprise how. Come on people get a grip on this. There is NO ethics on there part. Carry on....

WTFm8

Lol, no way. Falsifying is standard practice. Take missed for example, we cannot use it. We are told to give it to the clerk without scanning.

Missed we’re told to mark as NI1.

Damaged we’re told to mark as refused, not wanted, and turn in to the clerk to ‘verify’ damage or repack where they carefully cut label off and tape on a new box and it’s back on your truck next day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Missed we’re told to mark as NI1.

Damaged we’re told to mark as refused, not wanted, and turn in to the clerk to ‘verify’ damage or repack where they carefully cut label off and tape on a new box and it’s back on your truck next day.
You don't have to falsify records. I refuse all of the time and sheet missed.

Smashmouth

Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?

What kind of proof do you have?...and how well do you like your center manager and on-roads? If they are decent and not huge ball busters, and you get along well with them, then you might want to let it slide. If you say something and they get fired, you never know what kind of ass holes will replace them.
We actually had a center manager and on roads changing times, using safety hours to code off an extra driver, and taking times off peoples day on a friday and adding it on the next monday, so they would make their numbers. Came to find out that the distict manager was in on it too! These guys were all total dicks, so we sent an anonymous email with some “proof” that we “obtained” from a printout, and an investigation was launched. The center manager and on roads all lost their jobs but the district manager played like he had no idea and is still on the job. But he knows, that we know and he doesnt come to our building very often now.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?
I just worry about myself...….. Problem solved

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Typical stoner :D

What up 2Tokes
Not Much Just Finished another 11 hour day and chillin

WTFm8

Anything to fudge numbers to make theirselves look good... then the company sees they are close to/hitting numbers and then raises the goals.

Problem is they try to do it with the same number of staff. We’re already short staffed and if we have 1 calloff in my building, they’re screwed for local sort because the PT Supervisor is already always working even tho there are grievances. They only pay the $10.35 and $11 to start and newhires only work 1-2 days then quit... if they even show.

IESucks

I'd deliver boxes and go home

tacken

What kind of proof do you have?...and how well do you like your center manager and on-roads? If they are decent and not huge ball busters, and you get along well with them, then you might want to let it slide. If you say something and they get fired, you never know what kind of ass holes will replace them.
We actually had a center manager and on roads changing times, using safety hours to code off an extra driver, and taking times off peoples day on a friday and adding it on the next monday, so they would make their numbers. Came to find out that the distict manager was in on it too! These guys were all total dicks, so we sent an anonymous email with some “proof” that we “obtained” from a printout, and an investigation was launched. The center manager and on roads all lost their jobs but the district manager played like he had no idea and is still on the job. But he knows, that we know and he doesnt come to our building very often now.
So if they our nice guys let there dishonesty go ? Oh so I am a nice guy I due something dishonest ,I am sure they would just let it slide!