Caught management changing numbers

Adahowfarms

Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?

old levi's

blank space
Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?

NO WAY

Adahowfarms

Who's cares?

I don't care about their numbers so why do I care if they change drivers numbers?
In my 15 years I’ve seen a lot of Center managers get fired and demoted for changing number. In our center they averaged about a 2 year life span. The one we have now has been there longer than anyone I think 5 years now.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Ask for Black Friday off

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I’ve always figured they could and did do it. Today I went out with the same stop count and near identical piece and mileage as yesterday but, today Orion wanted me to be done an hour earlier. It also wouldn’t surprise me that since Orion is a :censored2: sandwich draped in cat vomit it just sucks so bad it does whatever it feels like.