Caught On Camera: UPS Delivery Man Steals Package

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Caught On Camera: UPS Delivery Man Steals Package - 5 News

A stolen package has been returned to a Fort Smith man after a United Parcel Service delivery man stole it, and police said it's all caught on a doorbell camera.

Rudy Ledbetter received a notification that two packages had been delivered to his home by UPS, but when he opened his doorbell video surveillance app, he noticed the delivery man had taken a package with him.

In the surveillance video, the UPS workers sets both packages down, but comes back up with one of them. He then stuffs it into his pants, rings the doorbell and runs off.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Caught On Camera: UPS Delivery Man Steals Package - 5 News

A stolen package has been returned to a Fort Smith man after a United Parcel Service delivery man stole it, and police said it's all caught on a doorbell camera.

Rudy Ledbetter received a notification that two packages had been delivered to his home by UPS, but when he opened his doorbell video surveillance app, he noticed the delivery man had taken a package with him.

In the surveillance video, the UPS workers sets both packages down, but comes back up with one of them. He then stuffs it into his pants, rings the doorbell and runs off.
Is this our first incident with a rogue pvd???

Ghost in the Darkness

Hey this news story is racist....lol.
What a dope. Speaking of criminals, UPS hired a lot of suspect people this year. I had a helper one day that admitted they had applied for this seasonal job to pay fines for shoplifting convictions. Heard a few stories worse than that too.

iowa boy

Ya know, I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but after seeing all the ads on TV and the internet, I can pretty much tell when I look at a doorbell and know if it has a camera on it. Especially if I have to ring the bell like I've been instructed to.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nope ... looked like a permanent driver based on the clothing, especially the jacket.
Security found the item in the driver's backpack.
The jacket looked like one of those pullover jackets that helpers wear...I would be highly surprised if it was a ft delivery driver...

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Ya know, I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but after seeing all the ads on TV and the internet, I can pretty much tell when I look at a doorbell and know if it has a camera on it. Especially if I have to ring the bell like I've been instructed to.

When I came across a Ring doorbell, I never rang it.
Just me being in front of it turned on the camera which alerts the homeowner with a notification.

Understanding Notifications for Ring and Motion Events