Celebrities on your route.

Brown Pride

I was just wondering if you seen any celebrities or famous people on your route? The reason I ask is because I always see a ups truck pass by in movies or tv shows in the back ground.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

More often than not the pkg car just happens to be driving by but there are times when we pay to become part of the movie/show, which is called product placement.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brown Pride

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1395019190.811626.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I had two former NFL players and a former MLB manager/player on my route. When Shaq played for the Cavs he lived on the route next to mine.

Mike57

Don't work for Brown, But I used to deliver to Michael Jordan and Scotty Pippen while I was working for AirBorne Express. I shook Scotty's hand once.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't work for Brown, But I used to deliver to Michael Jordan and Scotty Pippen while I was working for AirBorne Express. I shook Scotty's hand once.
Scotty Pippin's house is for sale now....oops, old news. It was for sale for 16 million when Larsa was hanging with the Houswives of Miami.

Last edited:
Phil Simms doc gooden x-nets jason kidd vince carter cliff robinson bunch of ny giant players and coach coughlin. X-ranger now wild mike rupp and majority of the cast of the nj housewives and a bunch of rappers

Island

on the subject of ups in shows, I used to get a laugh out of the UPS truck in the intro to most of the seasons of House, MD, because I thought the intro was put together by an animation crew and not real footage