center manager said the most atrocious thing.

Brown Down

Little back story first. About 12 years ago one of our drivers sister got killed in an unsolved hit and run. If you have never lost a loved one so tragically truste you have no idea how hard it feels for the rest of your life.
Well this driver and the center manager have been having arguments over Orion and him running as we are told to. Our center manager told him to his face that he is soft and it's because of his sister.
How can we have people like this running buildings. This is beyond low.

Brown Down

I know an on road was there and our Stewart made a phone call to the dm. I'm hoping this driver does something himself about it. He was in obvious shock this morning

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Unfortunately people say things they shouldn't in the heat of the moment, it isn't limited to any one side. With that said, HR and the ethics line need to jump on it.

Brown Down

Well this isn't the first time he has said things he should t have. He has a short fuse and no people skills. He's completely tanked our building in just a few short years. Hopefully this gets him out of there finally. And I appreciate the advice on the ethics and HR calls. I'll pass that on to the other driver as it's his call to make if he wants to take this further.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well this isn't the first time he has said things he should t have. He has a short fuse and no people skills. He's completely tanked our building in just a few short years. Hopefully this gets him out of there finally. And I appreciate the advice on the ethics and HR calls. I'll pass that on to the other driver as it's his call to make if he wants to take this further.

I have a feeling that the Union is going to step in on his behalf.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This story seems very strange.

How long has this center manager been around? 12 years is a long time. The last two center manager that I had weren't even with the company that long ago and how many know personal details about employee's siblings?

PT Car Washer

Had a Center manager grab a driver around the neck and dragged him out of a PCM one morning. Driver even went as far as getting a no contact order on the manager and nothing ever happened as far as we know.

Brown Down

This story seems very strange.

How long has this center manager been around? 12 years is a long time. The last two center manager that I had weren't even with the company that long ago and how many know personal details about employee's siblings?
He's been our center manager around 3 years but was a on road in our center around the time of the murder and is from the area