Central States Pension Cuts Meeting set for October 2nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
The Central States Pension Fund plans to announce its proposed benefit cuts by October 2, just two weeks from now.

At that time the Trustees will convene a meeting of officers from all affected Teamster locals to sell their so-called “rescue plan.”

The guidelines on that voting process have not yet been finalized by the Treasury Department.

Will the 65,000 current active members in the Central States Pension Fund vote for Hoffa next year? I think not.

Hoffa is also facing a rebellion from the carhaulers who are more than likely to vote against the IBTs last secretive tentative agreement.

Attachments

• CentralStatesPensionOctober2MeetingAnnouncement (1).pdf
    82.1 KB · Views: 184

Hofficer Hater

Wow, awful and the IBT were hoping not to propose cuts until after the general election next year. So it is true, the cuts have to be implemented before the new year and be coming on the retiree checks starting in 2016.

All the awful lovers should be aware that most of the 65,000 angry affected members in this fund will be casting their ballot for Teamsters United. You know it, awful knows it and so do I, LOL!

5habits100

The Central States Pension Fund plans to announce its proposed benefit cuts by October 2, just two weeks from now.

At that time the Trustees will convene a meeting of officers from all affected Teamster locals to sell their so-called “rescue plan.”

The guidelines on that voting process have not yet been finalized by the Treasury Department.

Will the 65,000 current active members in the Central States Pension Fund vote for Hoffa next year? I think not.

Hoffa is also facing a rebellion from the carhaulers who are more than likely to vote against the IBTs last secretive tentative agreement.
You have been wrong about everything so far Sam and this one isn't any different. Your wrong

Hofficer Hater

You have been wrong about everything so far Sam and this one isn't any different. Your wrong

awful will get destroyed in the Central States next year! The Central States Pension Fund and Teamcare will cost him to loose the Central States by an enormous margin.

Were you one of those guys that went from a superior company healthcare plan to Teamcare. Or were you already on an inferior local healthcare plan?

5habits100

Wow, awful and the IBT were hoping not to propose cuts until after the general election next year. So it is true, the cuts have to be implemented before the new year and be coming on the retiree checks starting in 2016.

All the awful lovers should be aware that most of the 65,000 angry affected members in this fund will be casting their ballot for Teamsters United. You know it, awful knows it and so do I, LOL!
Hoffa or anyone else don't want any changes. I said weeks ago the changes will be take affect in the summer of 2016 so there was no hiding that. As far as the 65,000 not voting for Hoffa you are wrong again. First of all 20% (if that) of the 65,000 will will vote. Out of that % the members are smart enough to know this isn't Hoffa's fault. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Just asking

5habits100

It was so secretive that everyone knew they were in negotiations. Tell the truth for once. You can can you.

"More than likely to vote against". Could that be that you and your TDU boys are telling people to vote against it before they get a chance to vote?

bacha29

Isn't this a defined benefit pension plan you guys over at brown have? I thought the plan had to be kept funded at a certain level in order to provide the defined month benefit.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Funny, I don't see Hoffa's name anywhere on that paper. Didn't you already make false claims here before?

wide load

Can you detail how this is a Hoffa issue?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!

The cuts are coming to the Central States and we should have a better idea of how much after the meeting. The carhaulers deal is more than likely to go down. The members still have no idea what was negotiated. If it was so good the IBT would have been disclosed it and bragged about the deal.

The trustees of the Central States Pension Fund are Hoffa appointed. They all failed to address the problem years ago.

You know something funny. Know matter what you post here to try and scare people into voting for sylveester it's still not going to be enough. Hoffa and hall have your wonderful state of California locked down. The fear you and your cronies try to spread on this site is all in vain. The pension issue in central states is just a platform to spread your hate. You aren't even involved.

T

They were always coming this years genius with the implementation of the cuts next year I can't wait till the election is over and your hopes are crushed. Then you will crawl into whatever hole you crawled out of.

awful will get destroyed in the Central States next year! The Central States Pension Fund and Teamcare will cost him to loose the Central States by an enormous margin.

Were you one of those guys that went from a superior company healthcare plan to Teamcare. Or were you already on an inferior local healthcare plan?
Hoffa will win the central states area you can bet on this.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Do son of Sam or Hoffa sux ever post anything different......it's the same threads repeated over and over....snd whatever they says has been proven wrong over time when the facts come out

wide load

Do son of Sam or Hoffa sux ever post anything different......it's the same threads repeated over and over....snd whatever they says has been proven wrong over time when the facts come out
All they do is post anything they think will scare. Then when they are wrong, they spend a few weeks of line. These hate mongers need to be held accountable for their hate.

wide load

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442623717.480849.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

My pension increased this year and is set to get another bump January 1st. Hoffa and Hall have my vote!

wide load

My pension increased this year and is set to get another bump January 1st. Hoffa and Hall have my vote!
Wait, but that goes against the intent of what the original poster wanted to do. How dare you sir!? How dare you post something positive about Hoffa and Hall?

Just imagine if some tdu friend caught Hoffa driving a Nissan. The whole world would come to an end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.