Central States Pension has been saved.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
My first experience with internet forums was with Teamsternet. My username was "Oldgeezer", although I didn't post much. I do remember BigUnionGuy from there. They went to a paysite and shut down for some reason. The moderator for the UPS forum was "Krash", who happened to be a package car driver in my Center before he bid into Feeder at a different Hub.

There were quite a few crazies getting on just before it ended. I remember some union official from Tennessee was going to sue somebody over libel issues and he was the sanest of the bunch. I left the site after calling out most of them as :censored2: knuckle draggers and most of them thought that was a compliment.

Overpaid Union Thug

There were quite a few crazies getting on just before it ended. I remember some union official from Tennessee was going to sue somebody over libel issues and he was the sanest of the bunch. I left the site after calling out most of them as * knuckle draggers and most of them thought that was a compliment.
I think that guy was out of my local (480). I remember Over95 was on that forum too.

govols019

You smell that?
I wonder if scb is still alive? He seemed older.

He kept hoping UPS would lock the Teamsters out....close the doors and come back smaller and stronger.

oldupsman

My wife reminds me of it all the time...

I trying to remember some of the characters on T-Net..I believe that @scratch was involved with it.

Where you a member?

I went by Ohio Clerk or O/C many moons ago, had several dealings with old @scb...He was very anal attentive with his sentence structure and punctuation and god forbid if you mis- spelled a word..he always finished his posts with (scb) on the bottom.

Anybody else??? Are you afraid to show your age...🎂
I was on old T-Net. I remember Over and Scratch from on there. I don't remember the screen
name I used. It sure was a wild and crazy place though.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I was on old T-Net. I remember Over and Scratch from on there. I don't remember the screen
name I used. It sure was a wild and crazy place though.

I just remembered there was a member who posted on line every letter, grievance and law suit he filed whether you asked for it or not. (and we never asked). The guy was totally ate up and half the time you could not understand him, I wonder if he ever hit the jackpot for his efforts.

Also does anybody remember that start up union in North Carolina (AWPA) I believe. They were going to decertify the Teamsters over the Central States fiasco, promising a pie in the sky pension benefit. It turned out to be a scamming lawyer looking for a fat paycheck, that was a big topic back back then.

Toward the end there were a lot of "He-Men Woman Haters" that ripped into a female business agent who lost her position...It became sickening and painted a picture of the pathetic mindsets present in our Union Leadership at that time. If it was done today most of them would be in jail, it was that bad...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I remember scb, he posted on here for a while under a different username, can't recall it off the top of my head.

Last time I saw him on here, I jumped his arse for picking on @menotyou (?).... a female. He left after that.

Sometimes, old T-Net was like a mosh pit. It was real fun, because there were a lot of freight guys. And they DGAF.

I can't remember all the screen names, but I remember @scratch being there and almost got to meet Krash when I

was scheduled to be in Atlanta for a National Grievance panel one time.

Also does anybody remember that start up union in North Carolina (AWPA) I believe.

Oh yeah. (APWA.... Association of Parcel Workers of America)

I bashed them on this forum until they disappeared. Two goofy feeder drivers from North Carolina.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Last time I saw him on here, I jumped his arse for picking on @menotyou (?).... a female. He left after that.

Sometimes, old T-Net was like a mosh pit. It was real fun, because there were a lot of freight guys. And they DGAF.

I can't remember all the screen names, but I remember @scratch being there and almost got to meet Krash when I

was scheduled to be in Atlanta for a National Grievance panel one time.

Oh yeah. (APWA.... Association of Parcel Workers of America)

I bashed them on this forum until they disappeared. Two goofy feeder drivers from North Carolina.

You sure are a scary fella. Lol.