Central States Rebellion Against Hoffa Begins this week!

Evil

This week the IBT will announce the reduction of benefits for some 345,000 Central States Pension Fund retirees. Another 65,000 active members will be told they will have to work till they die.

These 410,000 (retirees and active members) stand with Fred Z and the Teamsters United slate. They will work tirelessly to get the 65,000 members to vote against the ex-corporate lawyer.

This week will mark the beginning of the fall of Junior and the corrupt Old Guard!

Bye bye Junior!

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This week the IBT will announce the reduction of benefits for some 345,000 Central States Pension Fund retirees. Another 65,000 active members will be told they will have to work till they die.

These 410,000 (retirees and active members) stand with Fred Z and the Teamsters United slate. They will work tirelessly to get the 65,000 members to vote against the ex-corporate lawyer.

This week will mark the beginning of the fall of Junior and the corrupt Old Guard!

Bye bye Junior!
TDU spinning scum.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Bye bye Junior!
This thread contradicts your last thread about the same topic......can you please read both and get back to us with one story of spin and bs

Bye bye Junior!
You are so funny. Of those 65,000 you are I'll be lucky it 40% vote of those 40% teamsters United would be lucky to get 40% of those. The retirees I just ate with a week ago don't share your sentiments. They understand the situation. You are trying to spread propaganda. Have fun with that.

This thread contradicts your last thread about the same topic......can you please read both and get back to us with one story of spin and bs
Yea you're right. It was 200,000 last time. Why do I picture this guy works by in the study at his parents house typing this up. Your moms pissed at you to because you owe here forty bucks for lasts months cell phone bill. And guess what the next bills on the way as well. Pay your bills son.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Evil

You are so funny. Of those 65,000 you are I'll be lucky it 40% vote of those 40% teamsters United would be lucky to get 40% of those. The retirees I just ate with a week ago don't share your sentiments. They understand the situation. You are trying to spread propaganda. Have fun with that.

40% of 65,000 is 26,000. That's more than the 22,000 needed to defeat Hoffa.

How would you feel if they told you your monthly check would be reduced by no less than 30%?

Would you still vote for the tools that allowed it to happen?

How would you feel if they told you your monthly check would be reduced by no less than 30%?

There are 360,000 active retirees and 65,000 active participants. This was inevitable. You just want to stir up crap. Do what you got to do but Leedham pope and Sylvester will all fail. No matter what you think.

wide load

Because I would ask the trustees first!

Evil

There are 360,000 active retirees and 65,000 active participants. This was inevitable. You just want to stir up crap. Do what you got to do but Leedham pope and Sylvester will all fail. No matter what you think.

This is gonna hurt your hero Hoffa and you and I both know it!

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

TU only needs 26000 votes to win? Shoot for the stars huh? Good luck with that.

Evil

Lead Belly and Wide Load remind me of Baltimore. You burn and pillage your own city and then you complain when no corporations want to do business in your town.

You guys don't care what the truth is. You rather remain ignorant and uninformed.

This week the Central States will retaliate against Hoffa and there is nothing you two Hoffa stools can do to dispute!

Out here in the the West Coast we had the Ferrari of healthcare plan. Ours was 90/10. Now the Marshmallow man carved us a Ford Pinto plan 80/20 and far inferior to our last healthcare.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Lead Belly and Wide Load remind me of Baltimore. You burn and pillage your own city and then you complain when no corporations want to do business in your town.

You guys don't care what the truth is. You rather remain ignorant and uninformed.

This week the Central States will retaliate against Hoffa and there is nothing you two Hoffa stools can do to dispute!

Out here in the the West Coast we had the Ferrari of healthcare plan. Ours was 90/10. Now the Marshmallow man carved us a Ford Pinto plan 80/20 and far inferior to our last healthcare.
And Tim is your answer?......what you have in your local is probably better than the contract Tim local has.....you have better healthcare and a better pension and the pension is probably better funded as well

Oh your a truther. A conspiracy theorist. You are a crack pot. You are awesome. I love to friend with people like you.