Ceo capped amazon.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
From what I’ve heard, we have capped many major shippers. Unless you deliver in some podunk backwoods one belt center, our facilities just haven’t handled Covid peak at all. Target, Macy’s and Walmart are all capped as well. It also wasn’t just about Covid, the company ramped up Saturday ground as well. Problem being, the amount of work they want to deliver doesn’t jive with the 22.4 percentage, the numbers just don’t work, so instead of paying overtime on Saturday, they’re making Friday terrible.

From what I’ve heard, we have capped many major shippers. Unless you deliver in some podunk backwoods one belt center, our facilities just haven’t handled Covid peak at all. Target, Macy’s and Walmart are all capped as well. It also wasn’t just about Covid, the company ramped up Saturday ground as well. Problem being, the amount of work they want to deliver doesn’t jive with the 22.4 percentage, the numbers just don’t work, so instead of paying overtime on Saturday, they’re making Friday terrible.
And Monday..

ManInBrown

Or cram a truck with 250 stops and send out DIAD messages: "ETA to building? Before 5PM????"
Isn’t it amazing. Years ago we had a center manager who came up with the brilliant idea of announcing at a PCM one morning that all drivers must be in by 8:15 every night going forward. Like if he said it, it would magically happen. ETA message went out and I answered 9:00. Didn’t you hear this morning that everyone must be in by 8 is the message I got back. Guess you should have thought of that when you dispatched me, huh? Complete idiots.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Isn’t it amazing. Years ago we had a center manager who came up with the brilliant idea of announcing at a PCM one morning that all drivers must be in by 8:15 every night going forward. Like if he said it, it would magically happen. ETA message went out and I answered 9:00. Didn’t you hear this morning that everyone must be in by 8 is the message I got back. Guess you should have thought of that when you dispatched me, huh? Complete idiots.
OK. so just sheet what’s left missed?