CEO Carol’s political correctness costing UPS

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
CEO Carol needs to worry more about delivering packages on time instead of being politically correct. She needs to keep this company out of politics and focus on what we are here for. We have nothing to offer but a “service” and as a stock holder I want her to concentrate on that service and stay out of politics. FedX stock is up over $100 a share more than UPS stock. UPS and FedX offers the same kind of “service”. While she is alienating half our users FED-X is staying out of politics and doing their job. Companies don’t have to say what their believes are about any subject. If she said nothing it would not cost us any customers but her saying something can surely lose us customers. She seems like one that puts political correctness over the success of UPS.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
In the beginning of 2020 the price of UPS stock and Fed-X stock was both in the $85 range. Fast forward to today and Ups stock is around $170 and Fed-X is at around $280. One went up $100 more than the other. If I’m an investor I don’t give a crap about anything except one is doing a hell of a lot better than the other. one company seems to be doing a better job than the other.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There are plenty of companies out there that are tanking and going under. Hope you are buying them up! Sears is one I might suggest you buy heavy into.
He said tanking, not going under. In other words, he is looking for a buying opportunity and is hoping Kourageous Carol can provide that.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
CEO Carol needs to worry more about delivering packages on time instead of being politically correct. She needs to keep this company out of politics and focus on what we are here for. We have nothing to offer but a “service” and as a stock holder I want her to concentrate on that service and stay out of politics. FedX stock is up over $100 a share more than UPS stock. UPS and FedX offers the same kind of “service”. While she is alienating half our users FED-X is staying out of politics and doing their job. Companies don’t have to say what their believes are about any subject. If she said nothing it would not cost us any customers but her saying something can surely lose us customers. She seems like one that puts political correctness over the success of UPS.
Oh your a stockholder and not happy with the “politics” of this company. Lmao sucka!

ManInBrown

You can’t compare FedEx stock and UPS stock. A non unionized FedEx will always have a higher stock price. Employees are paid pennies compared to UPS wages. If FedEx workers ever unionized, UPS’s stock would double overnight. Levels the playing field. I don’t disagree with your other points, but stock price is not an indicator. It’s way up since she took over. You can’t compare the two companies As far as stock price

wilberforce15

You can’t compare FedEx stock and UPS stock. A non unionized FedEx will always have a higher stock price. Employees are paid pennies compared to UPS wages. If FedEx workers ever unionized, UPS’s stock would double overnight. Levels the playing field. I don’t disagree with your other points, but stock price is not an indicator. It’s way up since she took over. You can’t compare the two companies As far as stock price
Market capitalization.

upschuck

In the beginning of 2020 the price of UPS stock and Fed-X stock was both in the $85 range. Fast forward to today and Ups stock is around $170 and Fed-X is at around $280. One went up $100 more than the other. If I’m an investor I don’t give a crap about anything except one is doing a hell of a lot better than the other. one company seems to be doing a better job than the other.
And before that?
3 yrs, Jan 19, 2018 ago FedEx was up to 274.32. Only up $8 in 3 years

Same timeframe at ups
133.08 and 172.54, respectively. About 5x as much as FedEx.

FedEx is much more volatile, while ups give steady growth.

Also ups has a higher dividend yield.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

do you understand what market cap is?

honest question.........?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
do you understand what market cap is?

honest question.........?
s-l300.jpg

DOK

Been watching that the last 20 years or so, next time fedex dips I’m going to the dark side and buying some.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Companies don’t have to say what their believes are about any subject. If she said nothing it would not cost us any customers but her saying something can surely lose us customers. She seems like one that puts political correctness over the success of UPS.
Democrats are out there lying about the Georgia voting integrity law being racist, and we're headquarteded in Georgia.

She doesn't actually care, she's just sending a signal to the woke mob of leftists to please pick a different company to try to cancel.

Overpaid Union Thug

I noticed her BS press release about elections on UPSers didn’t have comments enabled.

Or maybe they just finally blocked me from commenting. LOL

rod

Retired 22 years
Figures lie and liars figure---graphs and charts can be made to look like something is either good or bad--using the same numbers.