CEO Carol's Request Video for safety tips has disappeared.

browned out

Maybe it is a glitch. But it is gone of UPSers.com. Carol was asking about safety issues, etc. She encouraged replies. Carol is a outsider; thank the Gods. She has not been poisoned with culture of retaliation, harassment, dishonesty, work place violence creating, hostile work environment that is so engrained in the fabric of UPS.

I think she got an overwhelming response and realizes.....Wow; I have a lot of work to do!!!! GO CAROL!!!! Carole seems to have the energy and drive to get this retaliation culture eliminated. YAY!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe it is a glitch. But it is gone of UPSers.com. Carol was asking about safety issues, etc. She encouraged replies. Carol is a outsider; thank the Gods. She has not been poisoned with culture of retaliation, harassment, dishonesty, work place violence creating, hostile work environment that is so engrained in the fabric of UPS.

I think she got an overwhelming response and realizes.....Wow; I have a lot of work to do!!!! GO CAROL!!!! Carole seems to have the energy and drive to get this retaliation culture eliminated. YAY!!!

lol

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Unfortunately there are a lot of whinny babies with victim mentality that would even post on that site..It will be hard for her to see the fire 🔥 through the smoke ...if she really is interested in changing the work environment for the better, we shall see. There is only hope...👍

Last edited:

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

20210111_225901.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

It was pulled from the front page. Go to "better not bigger" , then go to Carol's corner, then look for it. I'll agree she was probably shocked at how crooked management has become. Will be interesting to see if she will try to really change the crooked culture.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It was pulled from the front page. Go to "better not bigger" , then go to Carol's corner, then look for it. I'll agree she was probably shocked at how crooked management has become. Will be interesting to see if she will try to really change the crooked culture.

"Probably shocked at how crooked management (has become)"...(Would be an understatement)..:rofl:

(THEY WERE ALREADY THERE)....

Last edited:

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
She has not been poisoned with culture of retaliation, harassment, dishonesty, work place violence creating, hostile work environment that is so engrained in the fabric of UPS.
you're insane if you think that she's on your side. she came from home depot, a place that loved to make their workers sit through anti union education seminars, mandatory and unpaid. maybe she didn't spend the last decade in UPS, but they wouldn't have picked her if they thought she wouldn't hit the ground running.