ceo's success

Karma...

the sole measure of a ceos success is her/his company's stock price and dividend return.......all her/his decisions lead into those indices....they are where the rubber meets the road.....no burn-outs/hole shots

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
the sole measure of a ceos success is her/his company's stock price and dividend return.......all her/his decisions lead into those indices....they are where the rubber meets the road.....no burn-outs/hole shots
Did you just figure this
Or is it something you’ve needed to get off your chest for awhile

SMH

gamecock65

Some CEOs get lucky, like when a global pandemic pulls forward 5 years of projected ecommerce growth all at once.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
imagine believing this unironically

1631629324724.jpg

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Swizzle bout bidnez...

She did this all herself.

Every good idea came straight from her...

All the visions...

She saw it and made it happen.

I can keep it up all day...

Swizzle get at me tho!

On topic.

Helping.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Swizzle bout bidnez...

She did this all herself.

Every good idea came straight from her...

All the visions...

She saw it and made it happen.

I can keep it up all day...

Swizzle get at me tho!

On topic.

Helping.
Swizzle said eff the virus. We got billions to make. She's wildly focused on sticking the workers to get them damn stock holders their money. She has management scared to piss without permission. Especially since she posted her email address. Management is either hoping for a buyout or hoping to stay under the radar. Good times!!!

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Swizzle said friend the virus. We got billions to make. She's wildly focused on sticking the workers to get them damn stock holders their money. She has management scared to piss without permission. Especially since she posted her email address. Management is either hoping for a buyout or hoping to stay under the radar. Good times!!!
I can definitely help her spend that

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Swizzle said :censored2: the virus. We got billions to make. She's wildly focused on sticking the workers to get them damn stock holders their money. She has management scared to piss without permission. Especially since she posted her email address. Management is either hoping for a buyout or hoping to stay under the radar. Good times!!!
Sounds like the WWE the product sucks but gotta get that stock up

Karma...

better not bigger means another buyout to get to a more athletic and agile ups......if you are not moving cardboard you are overhead and costing ups and shareholders money......carol ushers in a great era for ups.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
better not bigger means another buyout to get to a more athletic and agile ups......if you are not moving cardboard you are overhead and costing ups and shareholders money......carol ushers in a great era for ups.
My center manager hasn't seen his feet in years without a mirror but still passes a dot physical. No joke, has to lean back to keep from falling over. Management will always be taken care of.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Are you practicing your ass kissing in case you meet Carol?