ceo's success

Dr.Brownz

better not bigger means another buyout to get to a more athletic and agile ups......if you are not moving cardboard you are overhead and costing ups and shareholders money......carol ushers in a great era for ups.
If they got rid of On Road Supervisors at least the harassment grievances (which have a monetary penalty under our current contract) would go away. That's gotta be a major cost savings right there

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
If they got rid of On Road Supervisors at least the harassment grievances (which have a monetary penalty under our current contract) would go away. That's gotta be a major cost savings right there
center manager causes all our problems. Drove 30 minutes running air and thinks any problem on road is made up.
Our on road just tries to put out fires that IE causes.

Karma...

do the on-roads these days know all the routes and have demonstrated scratching them ?.......if not they need re-training and some hard counseling to get credibility.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
do the on-roads these days know all the routes and have demonstrated scratching them ?.......if not they need re-training and some hard counseling to get credibility.
and this is based on what?

ORS is newly promoted, been in the same center x amount of months, automatically scratch because they are an ORS...

details please, before I flame you.....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
and this is based on what?

ORS is newly promoted, been in the same center x amount of months, automatically scratch because they are an ORS...

details please, before I flame you.....

Now remember she is retired and once had lunch with Jim Casey...during peak...in the winter of 1930 ...when Jim was driving.

Respect your elders...

Karma...

its based on not being the weakest link and leading by example...I was working when Jim Casey was around and have talked with people who have met him as well as read his and others of his ilk as to the type of people they were.....consider chesty puller ..

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What an amazing story.

“Chesty Puller”....?[

QUOTE="Casca, post: 5005193, member: 29370"]
its based on not being the weakest link and leading by example...I was working when Jim Casey was around and have talked with people who have met him as well as read his and others of his ilk as to the type of people they were.....consider chesty puller ..
[/QUOTE]

wilberforce15

“Chesty Puller”....?[

QUOTE="Casca, post: 5005193, member: 29370"]
[/QUOTE]

A Marine's Marine.
chesty-puller-citation-300x254.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
that's great but this isn't Casey's company anymore

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Leading by example has nothing to do with running scratch, should they know a route sure but there is way more than ORS is responsible for...getting rid of HR and everything that went with it is another example. Who in the hell did they think was going to take care of the HR issues without HR?? Oh right, the Manager and the supervisor.....and now we have to answer a customer satisfaction survey 1 more step farther away from the business of delivering packages.

I'm out....

542thruNthru

Leading by example has nothing to do with running scratch, should they know a route sure but there is way more than ORS is responsible for...getting rid of HR and everything that went with it is another example. Who in the hell did they think was going to take care of the HR issues without HR?? Oh right, the Manager and the supervisor.....and now we have to answer a customer satisfaction survey 1 more step farther away from the business of delivering packages.

I'm out....
Sounds like the life of a UPS driver. We constantly have to do management's job.