Change ao becouse scan another id to deliver packages

Henry Lotterer

I scan another id and now i have to change the authorize officer thats ok but now they are tell me that i cant have access to fedex that mean i cant go inside the building

Can anybody have this issue before and how to appeal or whats the solution

IESucks

I scan another id and now i have to change the authorize officer thats ok but now they are tell me that i cant have access to fedex that mean i cant go inside the building

Eye downt kno wat ur sayeeng

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Just a shot in the dark here, but by any chance, did you attend public school?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

so you used another id to get in the building or tried. Have to talk to security

It will be fine

You got yourself disqualified for falsification. Not much you can do about it, I’ve never seen a contractor get back on site after getting themselves DQ’d. They typically “sell” to a family member and start a new company, but they never get to come back on the property.

The Youngin' Of It All

Your post is just as baffling as trying to decipher customer service mail. Doesn't really matter anyway since you are likely disqualified. Sounds like your contractor had you do things you shouldn't have done and then threw you under the bus. And if you're a contractor then you're just plain dumb for what you did. Lastly I would not use my personal name on this site.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I've seen this happen a few years ago in a northern terminal... driver was done her route, then went in for another pile of boxes and scanned another driver's id to head out with 20-30 stops at 1900

<shrugs> it did seem fishy, but it's between her and her AO / BC