• Keep BBAG

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Change to Lightnen' Rod

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
BBAG seems to attract lightening with almost every post.
I thereby do suggest that based on the results of this survey that BBAG request Cheryl to change his name to Lightnen' Rod.

I thereby do suggest that based on the results of this survey that BBAG request Cheryl to change his name to Lightnen' Rod.
LMAO, Hoax you are a shameful flamebater.

p.s. I didn't vote in the poll because.....well I don't vote in pols anymore.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The advice he gave last night could have gotten someone fired.

I don't think I was being overly harsh. But I agree he asks for it more times than not.

over9five

Staff member
I have no problem with spirited discussion, it's the name calling that bothers me. Disagree all you want, but keep it civil.
And looking over that waste of a thread "DWI", it wasn't BBAG that started throwin' stones.

I have no problem with spirited discussion, it's the name calling that bothers me. Disagree all you want, but keep it civil.
And looking over that waste of a thread "DWI", it wasn't BBAG that started throwin' stones.
You're right Over. BBAG didn't start the strikes, but he sure did his part in keeping them coming. Granted I have been guilty of that in the past myself. However, I have tried to curb that.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like BBAG's name. I agree that he gave poor advice on not reporting a DUI immediately but ATA was throwing the stones pretty hard. There is no reason what so ever for the name calling, ATA calling him DBAG did not improve the situation.

UPS Lifer

I think Lightning Rod is a cool name therefore I vote to keep BBAG.

You are such a Hoaxster!

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen

BC to do list;
1. Keep BBAG name
2. Find Hoaxter - beat to death :wink2: (Love ya, man)
3. Try harder to play online using the "Special Olympics" method
4. Ignore the feces-heads, especially the Fantastic Four
5. Continue to trust in the common sense of those that read & don't necessarily post.
6. Continue to understand that some people are just, well, abrasive/thick/lonely/stupid/toadys
7. Continue to post 100% honestly (only ever had one other screen name - and told moderator before I used)
8. keep it fun/informative. It is just a forum, words on a screen

I really enjoy a good argument, seriously. A good argument is when two people have differing opinions, and both express those opinions. Name calling isn't an argument, it is a sign of below average intelligence or lack of argumentative ammunition.

Anyway, this place is fun for me. I really think anyone posting on a forum should have their priorities strait before they start posting however - this is not a fight to the death.

I happen to be on the computer 24 hours a day - I work on the computer & am lucky enough to have BC up in a separate window.

Re-Raise

7. Continue to post 100% honestly (only ever had one other screen name - and told moderator before I used)

I wish this were true, but why did you make up the entire story about hitting a dog and being fired?

I , unfortunately , always question the honesty of your posts. When you exaggerate, you tend to exacerbate the situation.

( See how I got two ex... words in the same sentence, pretty cool huh )

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I already apologized for that thread, I think I did it in the thread itself. It was a stupid mistake on my part.

With regards to your believing or not believing what I post, there is nothing I can do about what you do or do not believe, nor do I WANT to do anything about it. I lay it out there, what you do with it is up to you.

(How about the 5 "do"s in that sentence, huh?)

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
I'm new so I feel that I don't have enough information to base a response on. I'm content to sit here and soak up all that is offerd and I wait to see the final results. I will say one thing, you seasoned members sure make me laugh!:happy-very: